What was left in the past To what awaits me in the future

Careless heartless bitch!

Isn't that what you called me when I decided to stand up and move on.

When I decided to leave behind what was no more.

Let loose on the grip you once had on my heart.

On the very being of me, you and I were ONE.

No longer will I shed another tear for the love we once had.

No longer will I allow you to drag me down to the ground, when I know I belong at the top.

Screams, crys was all that was left of us, of me!

Used and abused hollow was all that was left when you looked into my eyes.

Me I used to love, I used to love so hard, you use to be my everything.

My meaning to breath, nobody could ever stop me from loving you,
But YOU. 

And indeed it was you to stop me from loving you or anyone else for that matter.

You brought me down to my knees in heartache, you scarred me time and time again.

I used to be so strong and have no care in the world, I was tough on the inside and out.

But boy you've done the unbelievable and weaken my defenses.

But as I open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror, I know deep down that what you put me through only made me relize I was stronger than I thought.

I'm tougher than you could ever be.

Because I set aside my fears of never having the chance to be loved again,

And gained the strength within me to leave you and the love we used to have behind with what is now known as my past.

you are no longer what I used to call my future, but what I now call my past.

Love was lost but I know I will have the opportunity to find true love in the future, MY FUTURE!