imrans poop

I slowly took the remaining cigarette out of the worn out box and light it up.I slowly pressed it against my lips as I inhaled the smoke,I felt it devouring my lungs and it was purely satisfying.I pulled the cigarette out of my trapped lips and  let out a small cough.I hated smoking but I loved the feeling I got from it.The few seconds that my lungs were compressed were arousing and it made me feel free.The sensation I got from it was irresistible,even if it only managed to last for a few seconds.The feeling was hard to describe unless you've actually gave it an attempt.When I was younger,I promised myself I would never get involved into these kinds of things,but I guess it just kind of happened.If my mother was a drug addict at the age of seventeen,wasn't I bond to become one?Wasn't that what genes despises you to become?

My mother was a crackhead,there was no doubt about that.She would store various amounts of alcohol and decieving drugs into the broken cabinet handle,then every few days when she needed the money she would go into the streets to sell them,the abandoned streets.Nobody would  even look her in the eyes,afraid of what might happen next,everyone knew her story and nobody wanted to be apart of it.

I felt something buzzing in my back pocket.Sure enough it was my cracked phone.The phone was vibrating so hard,it sounded like a bumblebee trying to be released into the open.I was too tuned into my thoughts to even turn the phone on.

My mother no longer lived with me,I didn't even know what continent she could've been on by now.Why did she leave?Because of my father.But the real question that I always asked myself was why do I still refer to him as a father.What kind of father wants to take my other half away,he didn't understand that that both him and my mother meant the world to me,by letting her go,he was letting half of my world shed.

He was a drug dealer just like my mother so I saw no point in take for him to do such an invalid thing.That's how they met,teenage crackheads is what they were.But after I was unexpectedly born,everything changed,at least my father did.They were convinced by their conscious to give in to abortion,but when they made their final decision,it was too late for it.It was already 8 months,the baby was too developed.My parents were upset,why haven't they made the decision sooner?is what they always questioned.My father saw this as in opportunity,if he was going to raise a baby,he was going to do it right.

My phone started to buzz louder and louder until it finally fell on the ground.

I decided to pick it up,but instead there were 20 notifications in my message box waiting for me,all indicating the same thing:

"Meet me at Coffee shop."    

 "Come over already!"                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Those were just the first two messages received from her.She was such a  innocent young girl.She was Francescas's younger sister.She wanted my advice on everything,and I always gave it to her with a smile.The fact that she'd actually care what I thought upon her made my heart grow exotic flowers.That line was gay,wasn't it?But then again,I was a bit gay.

I walked to my wrecked three wheeled car and drove down to the coffee shop,two streets too far.I saw the sign dangling in the night sky that read "Coffee Creations."It was written in solid baige and mahogany letters,almost impossible to miss with its intimate brightness.I placed the keys in my front pocket,knowing there empty cigarette boxes in half the other pockets.I walked inside and there all the way in the back row of worn out baige stools sat Florence,which was unusual because she always seemed to be siting in the front few tables.But the whole coffee shop was roaring with advisers,which was also strange at a time like this.It was nearly 11:20 on a Sunday night.People usually came here in the morning,waiting for their fresh coffee before heading off to a long day at work.But of course,drinking coffee to stay awake is better than drinking beer with its sour taste.

I walked over to Florence's table,which took a minute to get to because of all the pushing and shoving,it was almost impossible.I walked over to Florence and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Why is it so crowded in here at a time like this?"I had to particularly shout for her to hear me.Her reply was shocking.

"Because this is a bar,dummy."She said with a grin.

"What?This is Coffee Creation,I read the sign before coming in here,and you messaged me to meet you there."I said with a shocking voice.

"Yes,I did message you that,but this is Barney's Bar,its next door to Coffee Creation,knowing how you get after a smoke,I knew you were going to be clumsy and walk through the wrong door."

How could she have known I was smoking or what?I was confused. "How do you know that I smoke?I mean I don't but why do you think that?"

"Francesca told me,it's cool,I do it too,want one?"

She said handing me a cigarette from across the table.What the actual fuck.She was only 14 years old,she wouldn't be able to smoke even if she wanted to.But what?Why would she smoke,she was such a sweet little girl.

"I just wanted to try one,and I felt relieved."She replied almost reading right through my thoughts.

"What?Don't smoke,you can die,you're such a beautiful young girl,I don't want that to happen to you,neither do your parents,so please just stop it!"

"My parents said I can smoke if it made me happy,and it does."

Urgh,wasn't it obvious,two crack fucks,letting a little innocent girl smoke 'because it made her happy.' "No,don't smoke,don't do it,just don't." I exclaimed and threw the cigarette she offered me on the floor.

"Damn,that costs money,you know!"She said as picking up the thrown cigarette."Anyways,I didn't call you twenty-seven times for you to come yank at me,I called you to help me out with business."

"Well,maybe you shouldn't have been calling,offering me to smoke."

"I'm sorry,umm..want a drink to make it up?" she said.

"Just ask me the question and stop playing me girl." I yelled.

"Alright,so I was wondering which dress I should wear to the national committee announcement."

"The national commitewhat?"

"National committe annonuncement,where they announce the winner!"

"The winner to what?the loser contest?" I said with a joking matter.