Chapter 1 - It Was All Fun And Games Until...

A/n This is an old school assesment from last year. We were given a few starter sentences then we had to write what would come next. The Sentences were, "Alia stood silently, looking up at the door. With a slow creaking sound, it opened. Taking a deep breath, Alia walked inside..." I've decided to change the name of the girl and the POV I'm going to do it from the girls POV in the past tense I think, I'm not good with tenses and I'm going to add an intro. Enjoy!

My name is Avia and I'm 16 years old I have waist length brown hair, naturally, but I dyed it red, because I'm a rebal like that. Kidding I'm not a reble, I have brown eyes and olive skin. It all happened when it was my bestie, Emmy's 16th birthday, -Shes shorter than me with waist length blode hair, blue eyes and olive skin- and we decided we were goning to go out with our friends.

We, me, Emmy and six of our friends, arrived at a park near an old abandoned mansion, I know creepy right, to bulid a kids playground next to some eerie old building. We all sat on top of a big hill next to the play area, playing truth or dare, it was my turn. "We dare you to go into that old mansion over there for at least 5 minitues." The four boys, that were with us said.

"Uh uh, no way, who knows what could be in there." I said while they all gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I said giving in, "But Emmy has to come with me" I turned the puppy dog eyes on them.

"Okay, i guess thats fair" Tom said giving in to my puppy dog eyes, no one can resist.

Me and Emmy got up off the grassy hill brushing our bums, to ensure there was no grass on them. We gave the others a 'whatever' face and stuck out our tongues. We ran down the hill arms linked and then I turned back and said to the others "Don't think that we are gonna chickin out!" I said in a menacing way.

We were now in front of the old mansion, I had just then noticed that it had a metal fence around it. Emmy'd taped me on the sholder, then she'd pointed to a part of the fence that was broken and big enogh for us to slip through. "You go first, it is your birthday after all" I'd said to her in a cute and innocent way. She'd given me a look saying 'Fine' and sliped in. I went in straight after her.