A parable of two men in a bar

one day two men walk in to a bar they are both very thursty but decide to ask for a beer. that dosnt help so they ask for some more and more and more till they full on the floower drunk un able to move . they look around the room and they see more men and women thursty but drunk. they keep on asking for more. then anouther man walks in not thursty just fine fit and helthy but HE askes for water the bar man trys to get him to buy beer but he simply answers "no thank you some water please" and he got it and handed it to one of the drunk men. he takes a huge gulp and drinks it all. the man then askes for some moer water and handes it to the second drunk man and as he drank the worse the unthursty man looked. that man then went around  giving the outher people in the bar the water and everyone who drank lost their drunkeness and was as fit as the unthursty man. but the unthursty man looked worse and worse as people drank killing himselfe for them.

some men and women did not take the water and simpley asked for more beer which one are you? are you going to take the glass or order anouther beer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  this is something i made up inspired by god i hope it is good  as it helped my life