Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Rosalie's POV 

It was a cold November day. The clouds were all of what were in the sky, blowing shivered breezes that decreased the temperature drastically. People were scattering around on the London sidewalks, trying to get to their wanted destination in record time so that they wouldn't be late. I just sat here, watching them. Waiting for my cue to leave from my confusing uncle.

My chin was resting on my knee, hands grabbing onto my left foot for support. Eyes were staring outside of the window, everything that happened on the other side suddenly becoming interesting. Nothing was worth looking at, though. All I saw was children chasing each other in between the cool winds, and men & women gawking at the parents who let them run off on their own. When in reality, the children were the ones who went off, trying to enjoy the little freedom they've ever had.

I sighed shakily, trying to recover myself from the hours I've been crying. My face was all puffy; nose, and cheeks were red and stained with tears. I've dreaded this day for a while now. My mind knew it was right to go and live with family, but my heart wanted to stay and hold on to Harry for as long as I can. When I get off that plane and meet Miami, I will be off to start a new life -- but not with the love of my life.

Wiping my eyes, in hope my awkward crying would go away. I didn't want to leave with tears, and sobs. I wanted to leave knowing that once I'm gone from this place forever, that it would be for the best. Not feel like it was for the worst. Whether it's either, I'll still be in agonizing tears for a long time, never getting over this day and my new experiences.

A knock on the door startled me, making me flinch and jump from my spot on the bed. My heartbeat increased for only a few moments, then went back to normal. When I was ready for someone to come in and greet me, I let them. Harry walked in slowly with a cup of tea, and a fake smile on his face. I could see past that smile. It was hiding sadness, and anger. A combination that was so confusingly interpreted as not wanting to be parted, and fury for parting.

"I thought you might need this." Harry said softly, handing me the cup that was steaming out a scent of honey, and lemon. I smiled up at him, bringing it up to my mouth and slowly sipping so I wouldn't get burned. He grinned back down at me, and moved his hand up so he could rub my back. I sighed at the comforting touch he gave me, savoring it as that will be the last that he will give me.

"I don't want you to leave." His voice cracked, head going down so we could make no eye contact. I saw him bring his free hand up to his eyes, wiping barely exposed tears that were threatening to fall from his face. Harry looked up at me, sniffing, "Most importantly: I don't want you to leave me."

"I have no choice." That was all I could say. It was true, though. Even if I did have the decision to agree to whether I should leave or not, I would still be pushed into doing it. Either way, I would leave no matter what. "I'm being brought to my Miami by force, not choice."

"Also, you have your friends. We all saw it coming. I would have ended up going somewhere after the three months of knowing each other, and we would be away from each other forever. There's no way it wouldn't have happened. Simon and management would get in the way again, and figure out a way to get rid of me." I continued.

"I'll never see you again." He argued.

"That might be true, but that might not be true. If all of this was worth it, and was meant to be, then we would find a way to see each other again. Who knows, it could be years from now, or just months from now. Maybe, just like you said, maybe we might not know each other anymore after this. If that's the case, then it would be for the best." I sighed.