Everything About One Direction

A/N:

So hello there! I decided to start this sort of guide book one very late night... Just to help clear up some info and make whoever reads this, a new Directioner or even someone who has been in the family a while, more um...Whats the word? Haha umm yeah!

Gonna start this off with the most basic concept. "How to be a freaking awesome member of the Directioner Fam!"

So this is to all the people who are literally my sisters and brothers, MIGHT I ADD. Who adore this..this blimmin life ruining FREAKING UK AND IRISH BAND. Yes, One Direction. There you have it.

First fact I'm gonna let you all onto... we're referred as Directioners. Yep! That's our family name<3

Just to note, our family is very nice, kind and warm hearted! You'll seriously get along with any of the family members. Its so cute. 

We all just fangirl together about how we talk about them 24/7. Even when we sleep, we're thinking about them. I KNOW.

So anyway..enough of my stupid rambling. *heroic voice* Here it is, the most awesomest book ever created on history! EVERYTHING ABOUT ONE DIRECTION.

Also just to have a small piece offering.. please don't forget to comment, vote and even fan!! Especially comment, I'd truly absolutely love to hear all of your reactions! Thanks!

You guys mean the world to me. Just if you hadn't noticed!

Bye LEPRECHAUNS!

-Laura @TheCatsMeeow)