Marilyn Manson Loves Me...This I Know.

Prologue:

"miss, you're due on stage in 5 minutes."

"thank you." I say back as Kenna finishes up my make up.

I begin to walk out in my black, short, laced, dress. I hear the sound of my lovelies building up with excitement as I am introduced by Asking Alexandria, my opening act. "Are you guys ready for the beautiful and one of a kind. KMay!?" All of my lovelies expload with excitement. As the stage is set for my performance I walk up to Danny and thank him for the gracious introduction. "hey, no problem. you deserve it" he replies with a wink and walks backstage. Then the beginning of my first song on the setlist starts and I am helped onto the platform and handed my microphone. I calmly think of the words because its one of my cover songs not my originals.

As I come up from underneath the stage I slowly see my lovelies go crazy and I hear some even scream my name. Then I start to sing..."He is the angel with the scabbed wings, hard drug face, wanna powder his nose..." As I turn to strut to the V.I.P. holders I happen to glance back to the doorway where I will exit from and there his is, the Angel with the scabbed wings, my Personal Jesus, my idol, my god, the love of my life.