Chapter 2: Make-Over

High School Hook-ups
© Gameloft

Chapter 2: Make-Over

September 30:
"A few days later..."

********************

My Dad drives me to the School Arch and then, I go out to the car.

"Hey, you don't look too happy. Is everything okay at the new school?" Dad asked me, worryingly. 

"Don't worry, Dad. It's just hard to make friends at the beginning." I answered Dad to lessen his worries. 

"You're a nice girl. I'm sure you'll be accepted here." Dad cheers me up and then he leaves.

And then, Sid appears.

"Hey, you. I couldn't help but I hear what you told your Dad." Sid says to me. "I bet you can make some friends here. Not everyone bites." He added. "Thanks. You're kinda nice." I told him. "No, don't misunderstand me. I don't wanna be your friend." Sid explains. "I'm just sayin' you could meet up Ethan and Chloe, a.k.a. the geeks. They usually hang out under the dead tree next to the cafeteria." He added and leaves.

~

After that, I go under the dead tree to meet the super geeks Chloe and Ethan. But I didn't saw a people on that place. And then, a boy and a girl go out that made me shock.

"Arghh!!! You scared me! So... are you the losers?" I said to them.

"Are these two weirdoes my only chance to make friends here???

Okay... I have to earn their trust."

"Hey Chloe, she looks scared." The boy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREENFIELD HIGH DATA

Name: Ethan Keegan

Nickname: Team Geek

Role: Braniac

Description: He earns money by doing homework for other students.

Likes: Musicals, skinny ties, deep dish pizza and cute boys (like him?)

Dislikes: Brussels, sprouts, dishonesty and rudeness

Yearbook Quote:

"Vote or Die."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you scared? Maybe you should see my Voodoo Doll Collection. I keed, I keed. You're the new girl!" The girl said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREENFIELD HIGH DATA

Name: Chloe Lee

Nickname: Clo

Role: Problem Child

Description: She practically popped out of the womb wearing black.

Likes: Snowy days, hair dye, combat boots and the occult.