The Tale of the Mutant Ant

In the year 1812 Gertrude; a freakishly large ant; was created by an evil experiment gone wrong. Many were afraid of the huge ant but others tried to defeat this mutant from hell.

Timmy the anteater was a very brave, very brutal, and very brittle animal indeed. Timmy was trained in the art of origami and was one tough cookie. He had watched many die before him but he still believed he could defeat this hideous creature.

Timmy was up and strut all the way to the monster. When standing still Timmy said, “Are you ready to fight?”

Gertrude replied with, “But of course! Are you?” laughing the whole time.

“I may be smaller than you, but I still have a fighting chance in destroying you.” Timmy remarked.

“If you’re so strong, then fight me. I will take it easy on you.” Gertrude yelled out loudly.

Just then, Timmy turned on his vacuum of a nose and made Gertrude fall flat on his ass. He then quickly dug into his messenger bag for a piece of paper. He folded the paper into an atomic bomb and ran away saying, “I’ll have what he’s having.”

The moral of this fable is: You may be able to defeat the biggest of creatures, but it won’t mean a thing unless you have a great comeback.