Who I Really Am (an Eleabucks/Larry fanfiction)

eleanor's pov

I walked down the busy sidewalk with some hired paps behind me and my world-famous ""boyfriend"" Louis Tomlinson.

See, here's the thing. Me and Lous aren't really dating. I'm his beard. His cover-up. Louis is actually in love with his bandmate Harry.

And me? Well... I love Starbucks.

It's not really a fetish or obsession. It's true love. It feels...right.

I love everything about it,  just the way it tastes. The way it glides down my tounge, the way the whipped cream just melts in my mouth.

I can't really explain it, but it's just like, when I'm with Starbucks, I forget the drama. I forget the hate that gets sent to me by 8 year old Calderics and Elounor shippers.

I forget that I have to beard for Louis.

So today, I'm going to propose to Starbucks.

And also, Larry is gonna come out. Harry has already told me he's gonna propose to Louis today too.

So me and Louis are here, walking into Starbucks and pushing past the stupid calderics shouting our names and mobbing us.

"Uhm, one frappucino please, with extra whipped cream," I tell the Starbucks worker.

As soon as Louis orders his coffee and we sit down I stand back up and tap a fork on the table.

"Listen up everyone! I wanna make an announcement."  I say as everyone looks at me.

"Today marks 5 years since I've fell in love with you, Starbucks, and after 5 years, I still fall in love with you every single day, all over again. You are my happiness, my sweetheart, So, Starbucks,  I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and no one else but you. Will you...marry me?"

I say the last part while staring at my Starbuck's cup with happy tears in my eyes.

starbuckspov

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

My love proposed to me! I look her in the eyes and I say,

"You are my sunshine, El, of course I will!"

We get up and kiss as everyone "awww's" and claps.

Right after that Harry comes in the front door and comes to our table.

He grabs Louis' hand and says,

"Louis, you make me so happy, I love you more than anything and I would just do everything to see you in a suit walking down the aisle to me. I want to love you and hold you and be able to tell everyone that you're my boo, and that I love you. So I was wondering, will you marry me babe?"

Everyone looks at Louis as his mouth is dangling wide open. Obviously he wasn't expecting that.

"Harry... w-what about management?" Louis asks nervously with tears in his eyes.

Harry got up and kissed Louis passionately and whispered ''They let me come out. They let us stop hiding."

"OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU, STYLES!" Louis shouts as loud as he can. Everyone claps and "woohoo!'s" and "yay's".

They get up and kiss  and then Eleanor picks me up and sucks on my straw passionately. We all went back home and fell asleep.

THE END.