MAKING SOME FOOD- Teriyaki Rice, or something

On weekends I really like making this, as it makes for a sustaining and yummy lunch. BE CAREFUL! The sauce sometimes causes the pan to catch fire, and there are knives.

INGREDIENTS
1 cup of Minute Rice, or any other easy-to-cook rice
1 cup of water
2 fat baby carrots
1 stalk of celery
TERIYAKI SAUCE (no, seriously, you're gonna need a lot).
Salt and pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil

1. Prepare the rice as directed on the box. Basically, this is just letting the water boil and then pouring in the rice and covering it up.
2. While the rice is steaming, chop up the vegetables. Be careful- make sure not to cut your fingers.
3. Throw the veggies in a non-stick saucepan. Douse them with the olive oil, then add some salt and pepper. Cook on medium-high, and add some teriyaki sauce if you want.
4. In about four or five minutes after this, the rice should be just about ready. Stir and throw in a CRAPTON of teriyaki sauce until a nice color is achieved.
5. Pour the rice and the veggies into a bowl, sprinkle on a final layer of teriyaki sauce and serve immediately. It's best when it's hot.

I might do some more recipes, but since I don't cook as much as I did before, I dunno.