Chapter 4

Elijah

I could not help but think of Amina. Everything about her is just amazing. Her personality, her beauty, and do not get me started on her body. Her booty was looking so right in that sundress. It took everything in me not to squeeze it, while we were kissing. I couldn't say that I was falling in love, because it was too soon, but I sure as hell don't plan on letting her go.

"Yo, man wassup with you?" Jerome asked, while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I glared at him, angrily. "Man, watch who you snapping your fingers at."

"Nigga, we on a damn job. We cannot have you getting distracted and shit. Better get it out your chest now, because I refuse to have you slip up."

"It's nothing; just thinking about some stuff." I didn't want him to know that I was being distracted because of a chick; he would go off.

"Well, as long as it's not a hoe, then we good because we got too much shit to be worrying about right now." He said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, you right man."

I stared outside the car window, patiently waiting for Quadir to come back. We had been parked in front of these nigga's house for a minute, and they brought some bitch home with them too, so that just made our job harder. It was supposed to be an in-and-out job, but now that we got another body to handle, that shit was probably going to take all night. After a few minutes of waiting, we finally saw Quadir heading towards us. We hopped out the van and jogged to meet him half way. "The door is opened, and I checked the backyard just to make sure everything is clear."

"Alright." Was Jerome's only reply. We quickly walked in the direction of the house with our weapons fully-loaded. As soon as we got inside the house, we started searching around. While Jerome and Quadir checked downstairs to see if anyone else was in the house, I went upstairs. As I approached a room, all I heard was the sound of a woman moaning and a few manly grunts. Since the door was slightly opened, I could see everything that was going on. While Bean was eating the bitch out, he was getting fucked by Cameron.

I scrunched up my face at the scene that was taking place before me. Filled with anger, without any hesitation, I bust through the door. These niggas immediately started scattering like roaches.

"Get on y'all muthafuckin' knees." I ordered them.

Bean started shaking like a little bitch. "Elijah what you doing man? I thought we were cool."

Aiming my gun at him, I started laughing. "Y'all niggas mad disgusting, son." Without taking my eyes off of them, I called out for Jerome and Quadir. They wasted no time rushing in the room.

"So, what we gone do to 'em?" Quadir said, with a menacing look in his eyes. Quadir was kind of like my second right hand. When I met him, he was a hitman for Las Sangres Cartel. When the cartel started to dismantle, he left them and started working for me. Ever since then, we been dropping niggas like flies.

I could already feel my finger itching to pull the trigger. "I would shoot them and get it over with, but I'm in the mood for some live hardcore flesh."

"Can we fuck the bitch first?" Jerome and Quadir asked in unison.

I look at them with disgust, "Y'all niggas foul." I then stepped to the bitch and grabbed her by her hair.

She winced in pain. "Please don't hurt me; I'm just a stripper. They said they would pay me if I did a few freaky things with them. I don't know shit man." Tears started rolling down her eyes like Niagara Falls.

I looked her in her eyes and let go of the tight grip I had on her hair. "If I let you go, you would go running to the cops, so no ma' I can't let you go." Letting go of her hair altogether, I slipped my silencer on.

"Goodnight, shawty." I aimed the gun at her dome and fired a single bullet, causing her brains to splatter everywhere. In a matter of seconds, her body slumped to the floor. Bean and Cameron started crying and hollering like hoes.

"Shut the fuck up." Quadir snapped, smacking them with his .45 caliber.

With some of her blood dripping down my face, I made my way inside the bathroom and wiped it off. Once I was done, I stepped back inside the room and ordered Jerome and Quadir to tie them up. I grabbed the chair that was in the nearest corner and sat in front of them.

"Y'all niggas was eating food out the trash, and out the kindness of my heart, I put y'all on. This the thanks I get?" I shook my head, letting my fist land in Cameron's jaw. "Should've known not to trust bum ass niggas."

With a broken nose, and a busted lip, Cameron spat on the floor. "I got kids man, don't do this to them."

"Nigga, I don't give a fuck! Fuck yo' kids! Should've thought about their ass when your slimy hands were touching my shit." I shouted, striking him with my pistol.

I turned over to Quadir and Jerome. "Stuff their mouths." Looking around the room, they found two socks and shoved them in their mouths.

"Since y'all niggas got itchy hands, I'm going to help y'all out." I then ordered Quadir to head down to the kitchen and fetch two butcher knives. Within a few minutes, he came back. "Cut their hands off."

Both their eyes nearly popped out their sockets. They started fidgeting around and attempted to speak, but not one sound was able to come out.

"Let's get this shit over with." Jerome replied, while grabbing one of the knives from Quadir's hand. He knelt down and began hatching Bean's hands. Quadir followed suit and started doing the same to Cameron. With tears rolling down their eyes, they tried to scream, but their mouths were muffled.

"Stop squirming, nigga." Quadir yelled, angrily.

After a minute, their hands were gone. I looked down at these niggas and realized that they had passed out. Furious, I went to the kitchen and grab a bowl of water. Within a few seconds of returning, I splash the water on them, and they slowly woke up.

"Now, where were we?" I calmly said while taking a seat.

With all the blood they were losing, they could barely keep their eyes open. Not knowing what else to do with them, I pulled out my 9 mm and blasted them each in their temple.

"Let's clean up this shit and get the fuck out of here." I stood up and started to help Quadir and Jerome with the bodies. We placed each body in a trash bag, then dragged them downstairs and neatly stacked them by the door.

Quadir then opened the front door to go bring the van in front of the house. "I'm going to clean the rest of the shit." Jerome implied before going back upstairs.

Once Quadir came back, I helped him load the bodies into the back of the van. We then made our way back inside the house to see if Jerome needed any assistance.

"You done?" Quadir asked, when we stepped inside the room.

Jerome nodded. "Yeah, let's go." We all left the house, got into the van, and Jerome drove to the main trap where we stuffed the bodies in the storage freezer.