His Kids

"Ok Mrs. Smith your fully dilated." The doctor told me putting on gloves.

"No, Niall's not here." I said looking at the door. "You mean a young irish lad with blonde hair?" I nodded.

"I saw him go in the room next door, another young woman is having a baby." The doctor said causing me to frown. "What do you mean?"

"Look, these baby's need to come out, so push." After about 20 pushes and alot of crying, they finally came out. Nathan Josh Smith and Natalie Marie Smith. There last name would be Horan if Niall would have came. I can't believe him. The baby's are in the nursery and I'm just laying in this stupid hospital bed. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I said sitting up.

"Niall."

"Oh."

"Can I come in?"

"If you want." I said quietly. He opened the door and quietly stepped in the room. "Have you already had the kids?" I nodded. I really didn't want to talk to him after what the doctor told me. "Can I see them?"

"Where were you, and don't lie to me?"

"We stayed at the studio late." I frowned.

"Don't lie to me." I said raising my voice.

"I'm not, I promise." That really set me off.

"Your lying Niall, who's that girl next door?" I said starting to tear up.

"What Girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play dumb. Please tell me, are you cheating on me?"

"No baby, I love you."

"Do I need to go to her room and ask her?" He shook his head. "Ok then, tell me."

"Yes, I'm cheating on you. I was in her hospital room helping her have our baby." He said looking down.

"Our, As in your baby and her baby?" He nodded.

"But what about me, I'm your girlfriend!!" I yelled .

"I know, I'm sorry, I thought you weren't due till next week." He said sitting down sobbing.

"I thought you loved me." I said my voice cracking at the end.

"I do, I really do love you." He said looking up.

"No, you don't." I said as a tear slid down my cheek. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. I watched as he kissed my hand, and my cheek. I made no movement at all. He finally stopped realizing I wasn't gonna move under his touch. He sat in down in the chair across the room. I got up and stood in front of him.

"Goodbye Niall." I said kissing him on the cheek. I slowly walked back to the bed, tears filling my eyes. He nodded and walked out. My parents walked in a few minutes later.

"Hey, sweetie how have you been?" "Good." I said faking a smile.

"Why was Niall crying when we walked by? Did something happen to the kids?" My mom said sitting down. I sighed "No Mom, the kids are fine." She nodded. "Then why was Niall crying?"

"We broke up."

"Why you guys were perfect for each other?"

"He cheated on me and got another girl pregnant and we had our baby's around the same time and he went to help her not me." I said wiping my face. She had a crazy look on her face. She walked out of the room and hasn't came back since. I pulled up my wheelchair and wheeled to the door. I opened it and wheeled to the nursery. I saw Niall looking in, probably trying to find the baby's. I sucked in a deep breath and wheeled next to him to look at the kids. He looked down and slightly smiled. "Can you point to them?" I nodded.

"Nathan." I said pointing at him. "And Natalie." I said pointing at her. He smiled opening his mouth but closed it looking down.

"Can you point to your kid?" He nodded pointing at alittle girl. "Chelsea." He said biting his lip. I nodded feeling awkward. He stood there not saying a thing.

"I'm moving out." I told Niall looking down. "No, you don't have anywhere to go."

"Whatever. You don't control what I do!!" I said wheeling back to my room.

"Yes I do." He said running up beside me.

"You lost everythi-" I was cut off to see I needle being injected in me. I look up to Niall and see him smirking. That's when I blacked out.

**Niall POV**

"Whatever. You don't control what I do!!" Said Leah as she wheeled back to her room .

"Yes I do." I said running up to her.

"You lost everythi-" I cut her off by putting a needle in her arm. I had a smirk on my face knowing I could shut her up. But I now regret doing it because the doctors told me she's in a coma.

What have I done? I almost killed my kids mother. I don't know what was in the needle but it was probably bad. I saw the nurse use it on the man down stairs to shut him up. Ugh, what are her parents going to think. Now I have to get back with Mariah so we can take care of both of are kids together. I walked in leah's room and took a seat by her bed. She looked pale. Her lips didn't have any color and she was cold as ice. I hope she didn't die. God, please tell me she die. The only thing that tell's me she's alive is the heart monitor.

I have a plan that will fix everything. I knocked on door and walked in swiftly( Taylor Swifty). She looked up and slightly smiled.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.This is the right thing to do. This will fix everything.

~

~

~

~

~

"Mariah Daniels, will you marry me?"