Chapter 10

Untrustworthy, shocked, hopeless, hated, desperate, sad, emotional, and other horrible words a person should never put in their head. Though, I'm certain I'm allowed to think them right now.

I didn't cry. I simply turned towards the school and made my way to class as if nothing happened.

I walked pass Luke and the two other teammates as they all smirked at me. My pace quickened and I made my way into the school, not looking back. I walked right to class and sat down, not acknowledging Mr. Anderson's hello.

I would've ran home, I would've ran home to just take it all in and most likely cry. But no, working hard and attending school is what I've always lived by. A boy will never get in the way of my success.

The tears in my eyes started to blur out of vision as I took deep breaths and wiped my eyes.

"Alright class," Mr. Anderson began.

I quickly raised my hand and blurted out, "Mr. Anderson. I'd like to have another partner."
The class went quiet as their heads turn to look at me.

"Why the hell would you not want Louis as your partner? I mean... He's LOUIS." A girl acknowledged.

I turned to look at her dead in the eyes and strictly stated,
"Take him then. I don't want to have anything to do with him." I used to pointer finger to push up my glasses as tears started to run down.

Gee wiz, why do you decide to cry now, Marcel?!

She furrowed her eyebrows in disgust as she looked away from me.

"Oh the nerd has a new stupid look and attitude? I'm amazed." Another guy commented.

Not only was anger building up in me but I found myself more.. brave.

"Mr. Anderson, please." I met his eyes as he's utterly speechless.

"Uh... it's, it's I um. We have two new students from our foreign exchange program," Mr. Anderson seemed nervous.

Two guys walked in. One with blonde hair, nice blue eyes, and a bright smile and another with a buzz cut and nice brown eyes. They were both very handsome.

"This is Niall," Mr. Anderson paused to look at the piece of paper in his hand, "Niall Horan from Mullingar, Ireland."

The blonde boy waved the class with an enthusiastic, "Hey!"

"God, he's so hot." A girl said loudly causing Nial to blush with a grin.

"Comments to ourselves please," Mr. Anderson rolled his eyes, "And this is Liam Payne, Liam was born in Wolverhampton but moved to America when he was 5. So now he's back. Please welcome two of our new students."

"Hello. Nice to meet you all." Liam gave us all a friendly smile.

"Meet me anytime you want, cutie!" Another girl playfully teased.

Liam's face blushed a rosey color as he smiled to the ground.

"Marcel," Mr. Anderson turned to look at me, "If you'd like to change your partner then you're welcome to pick either Niall or Liam."

I was shocked that Mr. Anderson actually granted me permission. I don't really know what's going through my head right now but I'm hoping I'm doing the right thing.Niall bravely walked up to my desk as the class stare at him.

"I'll be happy to be your partner if ya want!" He smiled, showing is perfect set of teeth.

"Oh," I hesistated, "That'd be nice. Thank you." I gave him a weak smile.