The Original

A Mature Werewolf Love story

THIS IS COMPLETED: NOT BEEN EDITED

The man brought so much fear inside me. His scars on his face, and massive body weren't even half of it, but instead the evil inside him. I've known him since I was a little girl because of my accident. I had just turned that day six, and was angry at my grandparents who were my legal guardians after my mom left-dad was never in the picture-so I grabbed my bike and rode for hours. Getting lost was never something I thought about at six years old. I only knew of being given away by mom, which was the reason for my anger toward my Grandma and Grandpa. It was too dark to see anything , and I felt panic-y. My six year old self thought that if I just stay put then Grandpa would find me.

But it wasn't Grandpa who found me. Instead it was Greer. I remember how weird it was that a man with such amazing golden eyes, and a huge smile made me feel so uncomfortable.

He brought me home -something to do this day I couldn't figure out how he knew. For the next twelve years he visited me on my birthday, when I turned thirteen he introduced himself.

My grandparents were in an accident, their car wrapped around a tree in the middle of a huge thunderstorm while they were going out to get my birthday cake. Our house was in the middle of nowhere in upstate New York. There were only trees and the nearest neighbor let alone hospital was ten miles away.

I saw the fire about a quarter mile down a road, and ran to it.

Within an hour the fire was gone, my grandparents were resting in their bedroom with no memory of the accident and without even a scratch. Greer had me wrapped up in a blanket in the living room with a cup of tea.

We were just finishing up our deal of my life for my grandparents.

" I gave your only living family life. You owe your love."

I was too distraught to ask him about my mother, or too even speak. This man was demon...he wasn't human.

But my next birthday I asked more questions, and even more after that. By my eighteenth birthday Greer told me it all.

He told me I was human female that belonged to one of the five Original Alpha Werewolves. He knew since the moment he met my mother when she was pregnant with me, apparently he had a 'key eye' for this sort of thing.

He first told me he's been protecting my grandparents, and even my mother, but I learned what he really meant. He controlled their lives, end it just as easily as he gave it to them. For my mother, he said she thought she was in hiding, that she thought I was safe from him, and thought that he couldn't never find me-her daughter.

By my eighteenth birthday I knew that if I didn't do everything he asked he would kill my only three family members.

And this thousand year old werewolf that I was suppose to be 'destined' for meant nothing to me? I've never even met him, and if he was looking for me I'm sure he could break through Greer's wall and find me.

Which is why I promised Greer I'd reject this Alpha when I meet him. I would deny him myself.

" Why would I mean so much to this -this original powerful werewolf!" I questioned, and fustrated.

" A simple mating bond between regular werewolf is deep, " Greer told me smirking. " But the five originals- the five, thousand year old friends with the ability to shift into the most powerful being in the world have the deepest bond with their mates. And your wolf is the only one with out a mate- making it such an easy way to find his biggest weakness."