The Guardians of the Mirror of Eternal Life

(A:N: this is my friends story. she wrote it in a book and read it to me and i put it on wattpad (with her permision of corse) thanks bud)

I must have been tossing and turning in my sleep because my grandma was singing the lullaby she had made up for Holly (my sister) and I. I reckon the way she sung it was beautiful, magical even.

"You and your mate,

hold my key,

to my preciaus treasures,

controled by Eternity.

Its a treacharorous patch

underneath the sea

the bend round the rocks

who whisper silently.

dont listen, dont care

they give a look of hateful stares

their eyes are red, their bodies are rigid

but look out, they come in pair.

imup ahead

my name is Lassanta

dont be afraid

just listen to your grandma." (A.N i really didnt want to right this)

It is very soothing on bad days or nights, and it sometime sounded as if it were a riddle i have to solve. i keep wondering if holly notices to, but she obviously couldnt this morning because her snoring was as loud as a motorbike rev (yeeeesh! WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Morning Grandma," i mumble sleepily. "Have you heard from the hospital for mum yet?"

the three of us were all living in grannys house because my mum had gotten into a huge car aciedent where two people out of 5 in total lived, my mother was 1 of them (to live.)

"she has a lot of wounds that day need to stich and wait to heal, but other than that, they think she is fine. they also said that she said to tell you girls she loves you and that she misses you," her voice they always comperneed.

"did you tell her we do to?" we both jumped at the sound of hollys voice. her lovely, hazel'blue where shining with hope inside.

"I did," Grandma said quikly. " so know enough of that, whos up for my special picklets for breakfast?"

Hey Guys! My BFFL wrote this and I like needed to upload it! Its some thing different to what i usually write but i like it.  Oh and BTW this took 1 hour over the phone and in her A4, single spaced book it was 4 pages. I almost died!