Best Song Ever

"You know, I know you know

I'll remember you

I know you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced

How we danced"

~One Direction, Best Song Ever

My name is Georgia Rose St. Clair. I'm the absolute standard for what you'd call a misfit. And somehow, I managed to worm my way into the backstage of One Direction's concert.

Don't get me wrong - it isn't my normal behavior. But put a girl on a sugar high at a concert and...well, does she feel high.

I've made my fair share of crazy decisions in life, but tonight I made one that ended in kissing Zayn Malik. But I can never see him again.

But you know what? It'll be a story to tell my grandchildren. A long-lost love I could never pursue, a concert and a kiss, a song and a dance. We danced to the best song ever, and I will forever remember the look on his face.

Author's Note: Right about now, some of you are probably confused as...well, as erhm... Pretty Little Liars fans after any given episode. Or Doctor Who. Or...you know what? That works with a ton of stuff. I'm going to have to start using that.

Anyways, you're wondering, "What the heck is myst doing writing a boyband fanfic?! Shouldn't she be back in the Percy Jackson/Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Merlin/ANYTHING BUT THIS fanfiction genre?"

Well, my friends, you are correct in being confused. (If that's a thing.) But I have decided to parody my own parody (in a way) in creating a serious work of One Direction FanFiction.

Hopefully, I'm right in saying that this will be cliche without being too cliche. Because we all know what I do to those fanfictions (hint: see 'The Typical One Direction FanFiction'). So I truly and honestly hope that all of my fans will enjoy this, along with my previous works. It's based off of the song 'Best Song Ever' (hadn't you guessed?) and will basically follow the storyline. I think it'll be really good in the end, so bear with me!

Love to all, one for all, and to all a love night,

-myst

P.S. She do got a booty.