Black butterfly

Author's note:

Hey guys, this is actually the first time I'm having my work online so please read& tell me what you think. Thank u muah

Prologue

"....May her soul rest in perfect peace." With that the minister closed the ceremony, claire just stared blankly, she couldn't bring herself to believe her once upon time bright happy sister was the pale looking corpse in the coffin with glassy eyes, she just couldn't. She flinched as she felt someone's hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see her sister becca looking down at her, her usual grey eyes looked more dimmed than usual "hey, get up we're leaving" becca said. Claire immediately felt a pang of guilt, here was she drowning in her misery forgetting that becca who was leah's twin would be feeling twice her pain, she attempted to pull herself together at least for becca's sake, 'God why?' She thought. Becca& leah who were 5 years older than her were always her role models though as different as night& day they were inseparable, becca who was a lot more like her was quiet& introverted while leah was the bubbly extroverted one always smiling though recently she seemed more introverted,quiet& depressed but still it wasn't any proof that she committed suicide, she shook her head as if to dispel her thoughts& that was when she noticed the electric blue eyes staring at her, she could feel a pull that she knew wasn't human to this dark haired blue eyed stranger, she shuddered as a chill went through her spine, she turned to ask bec who he has but as she turned back he was gone but somehow she couldn't shake the dread that filled her, somehow she knew he was still watching her& always will be...