To Belong

Hey people this is only my second story. Please don't be to harsh this is my first time writing from different points of view, so it probably isn't very good but I hope you like it anyways.

Chapter 1

*Alyssa's P.O.V*

It was the middle of the 3rd semester and I was moving. This meant new town and new school. It didn't really bother me that much that I was being forced to move so late in the year of my sophomore year. Personally I was a little happy about moving because I didn't really get along with anyone at the school I'm currently going to. It's Saturday and I had just finished packing most of my things except the things that I would need for tomorrow morning, and I would pack them then. It was around 9:30 p.m. when I was finished and I decided to go to sleep early so I would be ready for the drive to our new home tomorrow. I was happy about moving but I hated sitting in the car for very long. 

When I woke up the next morning I took a shower combed through my hair and got dressed. I finished packing the rest of my things and my dad started taking them to the moving van because in just an hour we would be on our way to our new home. I was anxious to find out what the town and its school was like.

*Cole's P.O.V.*

It's Saturday and me and my friends just got back from watching some movie that just came out but for some reason I don't remember the name of it.....Oh well. Anyways on the way back from the movies my friend Taylor said something about some girl that was moving to our school. So we sat and talked about it wondering what she would look like if she would be really hot or if she was a nerd. When I finally got home it was around 10:00p.m., so I decided to go to sleep. 

When I woke up the next morning I lay in my bed thinking about the events of the night before and decide that it hadn't been very eventful I got up took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast. I fixed a bowl of my favorite cereal and sat down to eat. While I was eating I decided to check the messages on my phone. I had four new messages, three of them were stupid forwards and one was from my friend Taylor. When I opened it Taylor said something about the new girl was supposed to be moving into the house next to his sometime today. 

At first I didn't really care and then my curiosity of what she was like got the best of me and I decided that I would hang out at Taylor's house today.

P.S. I know this chapter is kind of boring but it will get better in the next chapter. So don't give up on me please. PLEASE comment and vote and if you have suggestions please tell me. If you have suggestions for a title let me know I'm still trying to think of one....  

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!