25 Ways To Annoy Voldemort!

1. Run around Malfoy Manor with a sock stuck to your chin making chicken noises and flapping your arms.

2. When Voldemort is asleep, carefully draw an L shape on his head.

3. Steal his wand and turn it into a surrender flag.

4. Sew a Hufflepuff crest badge on his cloak.

5. Get him a muggle girlfriend.

> 6. When he kills her buy him a hamster and call it Dumbledore.

> 7. When he kills the hamster buy him a goldfish and call it Sarah.

> 8. When he kills the goldfish, throw its dead body at him and the water from it’s water bowl.

9. Kidnap his snake and put a forgetful charm on it.

> 10. Dress his snake up as Harry Potter.

> 11. When he finds the snake blame it on worm tail.

12. For Christmas, get all the Death Eaters to act out a nativity play out for him.

> 13. Buy him a Christmas stocking and fill it with coal and leave it at the end of his bed.

> 14. When he asks who did it, tell him that, Santa told you to tell him that he was a very naughty boy this year.

15. When Voldemort walks in the room, start singing ‘Whip my hair’ by Willow Smith, then say “Opps, Sorry my Lord, I forgot about the baldness.” while pointing to you head.

> 16. Stick a massive fake beard to your chin and say “I’m Dumbledore. And I………………..WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH, WHIP MY BEARD BACK AND FORTH!”

17. During a meeting start singing a edited version of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars, “When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, apart from your bald patch and your nose too. And when you smirk, I know that I’m going to Die, because you are evil, it’s just the way you are!”

18. When he asks ‘who shall I kill?’ Start singing Pick Me by Justin Bieber.

19. On Halloween buy Voldermort a fake plastic witch nose.

>20. Buy him a frizzy wig to go with it.

21. Keep telling him that the St. Trinian’s students are more evil and troublesome than him.

22. At a death eater party make a dramatic entrance into the room wearing a black hooded cloak then say “Were are the sausage rolls?!?” pull off the cloak to reveal that your dressed as a fairy wings and all and then throw sparkles and glitter all over everyone singing “I’m a little tea pot. Small and spout. Heres my handle. Heres my spout. Pick me up and pour me out!”

23. Dress as a inspecter and watch his every move. Don’t forget to tut at him everything he does.

>24. Ask all the death eaters question about life there with him. Them give him his report and tell him Dumbledore’s army did better than.                                              

25. Sing the ‘Mysterious ticking noise’ song from Potter puppet pals every time theres a tense moment.