Fix You: Time Is All We Have

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first book on

Wattpad & I'm very excited to publish this! I hope you all enjoy it!

*IF THE POV DOES NOT CHANGE WHEN GOING INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER ASSUME IT IS THE SAME PERSON FROM PREVIOUS UNTIL I CHANGE IT*

Chapter 1

On My Own

Anna's POV:

My name is Anna Lee, and I'm a sophomore in High School. I have been diagnosed with depression and most of the time I'm very hard on myself about a lot of things. I hate my physical appearance so much that I've tried starving myself, but it didn't work out too well because I love food too much! I'm about 5' 0"(I'm short, I know) and I'm around 120 pounds. I may seem skinny to you... some people might be thinking that weight is small for my age, but no; for my height I'm over weight. Most girls in my school are 5'5", 5' 6", and 5'7" and manage to be stick skinny. I always end up comparing myself to them and I realize how different I am from them. I'm short and chubby.

I don't like pop music that much either...The only pop music I really listen to is Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift or Maroon 5. There might be a few others that I'd enjoy, but none really come to mind. I really love All Time Low,

Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, The Weekend, Nirvana and a lot of other stuff.I love music and the arts. I don't play many sports, and I'm definitely not the athletic type! I'm sort of shy the first time I meet people but after I get to know someone I'm outgoing. I hope you'll enjoy getting to know more and more about me as this school year moves on. It's only the first day; what's the worst that could happen?

Chapter 2

How She Feels

As I'm walking to class blasting The Way She Feels by Between The Trees, a tall and thin blonde girl walked right up next to me and bumped me!