" Uh.. I'm a..a.. Jamie. Jamie is my name." I stuttered.

Wow smooth Jamie. You just made a fool out of yourself.

" It's very nice to meet you Jamie." Nathan laughed

" It's nice to meet you too." I say without his name.

" Uh..

Nathan started to say but was interrupted by the teacher loudly talking when he entering the class.

Nathan turns his head and so do I. The teacher starts to begin a lecture on some history subject and I totally tune out. I'm too busy staring at Nathan out of the corner of my eye. His facial features are stunning. He's the kind of guy you'd see in Soap Opera, you know chiseled jaw, beautiful teeth, just pure amazing. I could stare at his eyes for hours. We could have a staring contest and I'm definitely win. The class ended at 10:00am exactly but it felt like it went on for hours. I grab all my books that the teacher had given me and try to rush out, dropping most of them in the process. I bend down to pick them up when I see red converses in front of me. I rise up to see Nathan handing me the rest of my books. I blush and take the books.

" Thank you." I say

Nathan just smiles. I nod and begin to walk, and he starts walking with me.

We slowly walk down the hall silent until he opens his mouth.

" What are your next classes!?" He nicely asks

" We'll there's History which we just had..Geometry, Government, English and P.E.

" Great, I have English and Geometry with you also." Showing me his smile

I smile even though inside I'm thinking great, now whenever I'm around him, Im going to embarrass myself twice as hard especially in P.E.

Thankfully, P.E got cancelled and I didn't have to worry till tomorrow. I opened the door to go out to the parking lot. Searching for my dads car, I take my cellphone out and dial his number. He answered after a few rings.

" Hey Jamie I know I'm late but I had some things that came up and I'll have to stay later, I'll be there as soon as I can. Love you"

The call ended. Dammit now I'm stuck here with no ride and surrounded by these obnoxious kids. It couldn't get any worse, oh wait it can...

" Need a ride? Curiosity hitting him

" I.. Er.. Uh that's fine... My dad should be here.. He's jus..

" C'mon I'll make it worth your while." Nathan says really sexy

I roll my eyes.

" Okay.."

Nathan begins to walk and I follow him to an all black out mercedes. black rims, tinted windows and black everything. Nathan opens the door for me and I thank him, climbing in. Putting my seatbelt on, is when he's already in. Starting the engine. Nathan drives out of the parking lot, he's actually a pretty decent driver. He's too hot to be a good driver.

We drove in awkward silence.

" So you just moved here? How do you like it here so far." He asks

" It's.. Pretty"

" I can see that." He laughs.

Suddenly the car in front of us merges and Nathan's car comes to a compete stop on the side of the road. Before my head hits the windshield, Nathan put his arm out in front of me. Sending tingles through my body at his simplest touch. It started to go numb, having an intense but pleasurable feeling. He was breathing as heavy as I was, and all I could think about was taking him to bed and screwing the hell out of him. Oh wow where did that come from? It didn't even sound like me but this feeling was so desirable.. I lost all connection, I had this need for him. I know he wanted me as much as I wanted him. It was written all over our faces.

His hand dropped, resting on my thigh. I could even feel his warm hand seeping through the material of my leggings. Nathan was careful sliding his hand up near my hip but closer to my sex that was already soaking my panties. Grabbing a hold of my shirt, he begins to fiddle with the buttons. Stopping, he grabs the wheel and drives back onto the road to my house. Nathan parks at the house before mine, and shuts off the engine. Immediately we locked eyes.

" Thank you for the ride."

I reach for the door handle and open it, right when I'm about to get out he grabs my hand pulling me back, blood rushes to my head at his touch.

" Just so you know those feelings you felt won't go away, because I won't let them."

" Wh..what?" I stuttered

Nathan opens his door, shuts my door, locking it. Nathan places his hands by my head trapping his body and mine against the car. His manhood pressing against my sex, making me wet again. I shutter from him suddenly gliding his hands up my back. He then brushes his lips against my neck and closer to my collarbone. I bite my lip to hold back from moaning but a small moan escapes. I really hope he didn't hear that. Nathan chuckles meaning he heard it. He looks back up to my eyes. His eyes look black and he's in total control right now.

" I make the shots sweetheart, I'll pleasure like no other, you'll be so weak in the knees, it will be hard to walk so when I say I want you, You bring your pretty little self to me." Nathan smirks

** Dammn I hope you loved that as much as I did, it will get even sexier in the next chapters. Let me know what you thought of chapter one.**