Book 2 of the 'Dangers' saga - dangers of chaos.

Dangers of Chaos

                                                                             chapter 1 

I love being a girl, because it's totally acceptable for a girl to cry, but if your a boy everyone's just like 'MAN THE HELL UP!' but i can just sit on my bed eating and crying and nobody bats an eye... Actualy i do fancy some chocolate, i can't cry over kyle forever (or at least thats what everyone keeps telling me) break-ups happen, normally over coffee not a deriliked shopping mall when he's trying to kill you! It's always harder when he was your first kiss, some good did come from this, my aunt hellen got a job with the IYPH so now i can see her every day, my life is almost perfect, and it's so BORING!!

"Heya babe! You're not thinking about klide again are you?"asked holly i wish she was still quiet, she's really come out of herself ever since she saved me from nearly dying

"his name is kyle and no i'm not thinking about him!"

"she is, i can see it in her eyes" said sandy taking a bite of her apple

"oh im sorry sandy would you like to join our conversation?"i asked sarcasticly

"nah, i've got to help with laundry."she replyed sandy went to open the door to the utility room me and holly went to stop her.

"you probably don't want to go in there..." but being the sandy she opened the door anyway only to find my aunt doing the moves to 'i'm sexy and i know it' by lmfao sandy was quick to shut the door turning to us we were all trying so hard not to burt out in fits of laughter...we failed. we were in histerics!

"hey kate go wake up tammy she NEEDS to see this!"