The Start

Run
Run
Run

The police are yelling, guns firing, crunching leaves underneath my feet.

Let's back the story up...

Flashback
-----------------

Hi! My name's Y/N L/N, a H/C girl, sounds average right? Wrong. I have F/C wolf ears and tail. Let's just say when I was little, my full wolf parents had me and I don't know why, but i'm part wolf and part human. One day I was just walking in my packs territory and I heard gun fire, I heard my parents voice saying "RUN Y/N, RUN AND DON'T TURN BACK!" I listened to them and I walked the streets for about six or seven months until someone found me.

They took me to an orphanage and now two people named Lynda and Jerry (A/N: If Lynda is your name just mentally change it.) and they beat me and one more kid beats me too. It's an amazing (sarcasm) time to get hit with beer bottles, belts and much more. "Y/N GET DOWN HERE, YOU NEED TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!" Ugh! Why me? Well besides me being the least favorite since my appearance is more fabulous than theirs.

I walked downstairs and while I got down I got tripped! "HAHA LOSER WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING!" 'Oh my god, how much worse can this get?!' I thought. Just then Jerry walked in drunk with a broken beer bottle in his hand. 'Spoke too soon...' He came up to me and was going to take a swing to hit me. I doged and stabbed him in the chest with my claws and I bit down on his neck, he screamed and dropped dead on the ground. I just sat there smiling evilly licking the blood off my hands and mouth. Lynda came in and screamed. She called the police and I jumped out the window into the forest.

I heard the police yell and search dogs barking. I turned into my F/C wolf with S/F/C eyes. I ran deep into the forest and jumped up a tree after all, I do jump high. I didn't hear anything so I jumped down. Just then I heard a twig snap...

Cliffhanger
------------------

Well this is just the beginning I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will the out soon, also sorry if there are spelling errors. Bye Pirates~!