Chapter Seven: I can talk to animals just like the Greek Goddess Artemis!

"Yahooo!" I yell at the top of my lungs as we soared through the air on Air Strike. I was in the front and clutching onto Air Strikes neck while Yedana was clutching onto my waist, scared to death and Tom behind her clutching onto Air Strikes body for dear life. Both looked like they were going to pass out any second.

"Cynthia maybe we are going a little too fast!" said Tom scared to death.

"Yeah can you please slow down." asked Yedana nervously.

"Are you kidding? This is awesome!" I yelled back.  

"This is not awesome Cynthia." Yedana scolded.

"This is crazy!" yelled Tom in disbelief.

"Oh come on!" I whined "You guys have no spirit for adventure."  When they heard what I said they looked taken aback.

 "Oh yeah." said Yedana.

 "Go faster!" challenged Tom. Yes!

"Air Strike go faster!" I commanded. Air Strike looked at me and growled.

"Please!" I begged giving him puppy dog eyes. Air Strike sighed and flew faster. Instantly Tom and Yedana regretted asking to go faster. Me? I was having the time of my life.

"Yahooo!" I yelled.

                                                 **********************************************

 Air Strike started flying slower and slower. He was panting now.

"Hey bud, you want to rest?" I asked.

"Yes." Air Strike breathed. I saw a small clearing with a fresh water river. I directed Air Strike to it. Once he landed we all slid off. We were standing in a clearing. Air Strike was drinking water in the river.  All of a sudden we heard the rumbling that shook the river. Then out came a water dragon. She is at least 10 feet tall and she's a light blue like a river. She didn't have any wings. Alright let's think of a nickname for her. Hmm. Ms. Ocean? Ms. River? I got it! Ms. Glass of Water! It's a long name but it's a good name!  

"No one uses my river without my permission!" Ms. Glass of Water roared. She then sent a flood towards Air Strike.

"Air Strike do Tornado!" I commanded quickly. He opened his mouth and created a tornado and sent it towards Ms. Glass of Water. It stopped the flood from hitting Air Strike and it also grabbed Ms. Glass of Water. Now powerful Ms. Glass of Water is spinning on top of a tornado crying for help. I decided to negotiate with her.

"We only came for a drink of water we didn't mean any harm." I told Ms. Glass of Water.

"You can talk to dragons?" she asked me curiously. I shrugged.

"Can't we all?" I asked her.

“No, only the Dite can talk to all creatures." She answered. Cool! I can talk to animals just like Artemis!
"Put me down. I mean no harm." she surrendered. I nodded at Air Strike and soon the tornado disappeared and Ms. Glass of Water landed on the forest floor.

"Welcome to my humble forest." she greeted me bowing.

"It's an honor."  I said bowing back.

"We better get going." I told her.

"Okay. Sorry about my little accident before." she apologized sheepishly "I didn't know that you were harmless. I was just protecting my forest."

"I understand. Well good luck protecting your forest." I said as Tom, Yedana, and I hopped on top of Air Strike.

"Goodbye!" She called as we slowly lifted up into the air.

"Goodbye!" Me and Air Strike called back.

"How were you talking to that dragon?" Yedana asked me.

"I can talk to animals and other creatures." I told her. She nodded.

"Let's not go really fast this time." I told Air Strike.

"Whew!" said Tom and Yedana.

"Maybe a little fast though." I whispered to Air Strike seeing Yedana and Tom's relaxed expressions. Air Strike chuckled as he flew faster.

"Ahhhh!" screamed Yedana and Tom clutching onto Air Strike’s back.

"Yeahhhh!" I yelled having fun.

                                                      *************************************

After a day of traveling we finally reached the Himalaya Mountains. I spotted the flying white tiger and directed Air Strike to her.

"Air Strike Return." I said when we landed and he returned to his card.

"Cynthia nice to see you again!" the flying white tiger greeted.

"Nice to see you too Grandma Alice." I greeted her smirking.

“Ah you figured it out then!" She said. And then she transformed.

Author's Note: Howdy Y'all! Hope you like this chapter! I just want to clarify that I don't want anyone using even a tinsy bit of my idea! I really don't like it when people use my idea because I had this idea for 6 years. I don't like it when people "borrow" my ideas! Hope you all understand. I'm not accussing anyone. I just wanted to make that clear before it happened! :)Thank you so much for reading! Stay AWESOME!