Building Up Courage (A Kisuke, Bleach, Short Story)

New fic? I think yes.

It's A Kisuke Urahara x OC fic. It's VERY short. Wirrten for flyingwerewolfgirl13/ Akira

______________

It was a normal day for me. I was walking down the streets of Karakura town, on my way to Urahara's shop to get some battle wounds taken care of. I had just had an epic fight with a hollow and- Wait.

I forgot to tell you who I am.

My name is Akira Yamokashi. I am a 16 year old vizard.

A vizard is a former soul reaper who developed a inner hollow and left the soul society to be independent. Sound familiar? It should. Ichigo Kurosaki is a vizard. He has a hollow: Hichigo. I have a hollow: Hakira.

Well, now that you know that, I'll continue with my story.

It was a normal day, but as I neared Kisuke Urahara's shop, something was different.

While there was usually Yuroichi, those two little kids, and Renji's spiritual pressure coming from inside the shop... All I could sense was Kisuke's.

Where was everyone else?

I brushed the thought off and wlaked through the door.

I guess Kiuske will just have to take care of these wounds himself.

He and I had been friends since I came to Karakura town after I became a vizard. He helped me find a place to live, and gave me a gigai to use while here. He's a great guy.

"Akira! I'm so happy to see you!" Kisuke excalimed as I walked through the door.

He rushed over to meet me half way into the room and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

My eyes widened, but I willingly hugged him back, even though it was unlike Kisuke to be so affectionate towards me.

"Uh, yeah, you too, Kisuke." I mumbled, trying to re-gather my thoughts.

Kisuke held by my shoulders and looked me up and down. "Ah," He pondered, "I see. You are wounded. That is why you've come." He looked back at my face his eyes had lingered around the wounds on my torso and arms for a while. "They are just flesh wounds... It shouldn't take me too long to fix you up! Yoruichi, Renji, and the kids went on a mission. I stayed behind to look after things here! So... It's just you and me, Kiki!" 

"I told you not to call me that." I groaned, referring to the nickname he had made for me.

"I think it fits you well." He sighed as he lifted a wet cloth to my wounds and dabbed away the dried blood. "It's cute."

"Cute?" I scoffed, "Cute doesn't suit me. I'm not "cute"."

He grabbed a bandage and began wrapping it around my torso. "Of course you are." He sighed, "Well... In your own kind of way, I suppose you are cute... But mostly..." He looked up into my eyes sweetly, "But mostly... You're beautiful." 

I blushed and looked away, hoping he didn't see.

Did he really just call me beautiful???

"There!" His exclamation caused me to snap out of my daze and looks back towards his handy-work. "You're all fixed up! Now we have some time to hang out! Just me and you!"

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled nervously.

I didn't know why I was so nervous. We had been alone together before lots of times. Maybe it was because he had called me beautiful...?

"Akira, are you okay? You seem a bit dazed." Kisuke asked, placing a large hand on my shoulder.

I stared at his hand on my shoulder. He felt so warm.

"Gah! What am I thinking!?" I thought out-loud.

"I don't know. You tell me!" Kisuke chuckled.

I blushed a deep shade of red and looked away.

"Oh shut up... I just need a second to think."

"Well, too bad. I don't want to have to wait another second?"

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"This."

Before I could ask him what he meant his hands were cupping my face and he lips were on mine.

My eyes widened but then closed as I melted into his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

He slowly pulled away and breathed.

"I've wanted to do that for a really long time." He admitted, looking deep into my eyes.

"I'm glad you finally built up the courage." I chuckled.

He laughed and then pulled me back into another kiss.

THE END.

___

Told you it was short.

Comment and vote and all that yummy stuff! Bye! :)