Redneck Parody of Romeo and Juliet

Parody 

Redneck Rodeo and Julianne

Once upon a Billy goat there was the Caps, and the Mt. Dews. They’d been fight’n for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time. They anit got no idea why? One a day Tibble done ran up to Rodeo and started a brawlin’. Rodeo anit had no choice, but to put a killin’ to Tibble. To put a rest to Rodeo’s a hurtin’ his best buddy Benny took him to a hoedown @ the Mt. Dews’. At that there chindig Rodeo met a pretty lady named Julianne. He took a likin’ to her real quick like. They square danced all night, to the cricket’s song. Sumthin’ bout how Julianne’s yellow crooked teeth made Rodeo howl at the moon. They then there decided they was gonna run away and get hitched. At the next rooster crow they hopped up on that there horse, and galloped up to the Sheriff’s office, and started their vows. Someone musta saw ‘em cause their Pops busted through the door before they could say, “I -CHOO.” The Pops then there banned Rodeo and Julianne from ever seein’ each others hairy knuckles ever again. Julianne was so down in the holler she couldn’t even be bothered to do her daily chores. She made her way to the shed where she led a pack of donkeys to the corn field. Suddenly the donkeys turn rabid. They bit her by the the hair of her chiney -chin -chin. Rodeo done found her only minutes later.  He was so pooped from his daily chores he couldn’t tell she was still a breathin’. Rodeo found him a shovel, and hit himself on his  noggin’ and died. Julianne woke up as a donkey-human (not that much different because she was already part donkey). She found Rodeo next to the shovel with a goose egg. The sight was so re-donk-u-lous she died from laughter.

“He Haw” 

“He Haw”

“He Haw”

“He Haw”

The End :)

No moral to this story!

 Tell us watcha think in the comments, no matter how horrible, not too horrible now, ya hear? lol vote, do sumthin.