1}

Mike's POV

"I have a what!?!" I screamed, staring from the boy, to my father, to the the boy, then back to my father.

"His name is Chase." My father interrupted. "And you will treat him fairly. He has had enough drama in his life without you making it worse." I frowned. I didn't know this boy, and I didnt want to, but what choice did I have really? He was what some could call adorable. His short blonde hair hung over his stunning lavender eyes, and He was short. He looked like a pretty female. I looked back up to my father, who i realized was talking this whole time.

"And you will not be mean to him because of that." my father finished strongly. Mean to him because of what? I wondered. I shot a look back to the boy. He was looking down at his shoes, clearly nervous, and fidgeting with his hands. My father patted the boy on the head and left us alone. The boy bit his lip nervously.

"What's your problem?" I asked angered. Not only had I just found out my father had cheated on my mother and had a baby with another woman, but that my father loved the boy enough to bring him here. More than he ever loved me. I clenched my jaw and watched the boy.

"I...I..D...dont.. Have... o...one.." He muttered, shivering slightly. I glared at him.

"So your name is Chase?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes." He muttered looking up at me with those beautiful lavender eyes. My heart melted a little.

"You Have Pretty eyes..... Beautiful." I muttered, transfixed. I shook my head to clear it. Had I just said that?

"T...thank you." He muttered smiling at me and blushing a little. I shooked my head again.

"Stay out of my room." I stated coldly, marching up the stairs to my room. As I was thumping up the stairs I heard him mutter:

"But where do I go?" But by then, I was slamming my room door shut.

------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

I stared after him, my heart beating wildly. He called me beautiful. My cheeks were still red and warm. I walked up the stairs after him. He hadn't told me his name, and I didnt know where I was supposed to be staying. I walked up the stairs and nervously tapped on his door. The door opened and he stood there with his shirt off. I looked up at him.

"What do you want?" He snarled. I flinched.

"Where do I stay?" I asked, holding onto the bottom of my shirt. His face softened a little, but hardened just as quickly.

"I don't know you sniveling twit. Go ask my father." He stilled and frowned. "Our father."

I nodded and walked downstairs and asked father. Father, a person I had wondered about my whole life.. Now that I had found him, did I want to be with him? I tapped his leg. He looked up at me.

"Where do i stay?" I asked. He smiled.

"With your brother." My eyes widened, but I nodded and trudged back upstairs and knocked on his door again. He opened the door and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm staying with you." I told him.

"Go downstairs and sleep on the floor you twit." He snarled.

I nodded sadly and started to walk downstairs, but instead took a bold move and walked straight into his room. His mouth hung open in shock.

"As much as you don't like it, you dont have a choice!" I shouted, emboldened by my actions. He gaped at me, but rolled his eyes and laid down on his bunk bed. He was on the top bunk, so I guess that meant I had the bottom one. I walked over to it and sat on it. I closed my eyes and lay back, wrapping my arms around myself. I thought about my new father, brother, mother, and life. I drifted off to sleep.