Torn

Primrose's P.O.V

I open the door to the flat quietly behind my brother, Louis. I don't want to him to ask where I am going because I'm really tired of lying to him.
I walk quietly down the sidewalk to Harry's house. Harry is my boyfriend. We've been together for a while; we just haven't told anyone. It is so tiring lying to everyone about our relationship, especially Louis, who is practically my best friend. But it is better kept a secret.

I don't bother knocking on the door when I make it to his house. I set my bag down on a chair. "Primrose? Is that you?" He calls from the kitchen. I walk in and smile. "It's me."

He's making tacos, which is his favorite thing to eat. He flashes me that so perfect smile and I melt a little inside. His green eyes lock onto mine. "How are you doing?" He asks. He takes a step towards me. Before I can answer, he pushes his mouth onto mine. We kiss and we kiss. He lifts me onto the counter top. His hand slips under my shirt. My hands move from his face to his chest. I push him away. "No, Harry." I whisper. He moves away to turn off the stove.

"You know I don't want to do any of that. You know how hard it is for me to lie to Lou and everyone else. That would only make it worse."

He doesn't say anything, or even look at me.

"We could tell people. Even if they don't agree, it doesn't matter. They don't know about us. We know how we feel. People can't change that." My voice sounds so small and weak.

Harry is still quiet. His phone buzzes and he reaches for it. "Mom says she is about to be home soon. You should probably go."

"Okay." I say, and turn around. I walk through the kitchen door before Harry calls me. "Prim."

"Yeah?" I say back.

"I love you, Primrose Addison."

"I love you, too." Then I turn and go.

Halfway home, I remember I left my bag in his house. I quickly walk back, hoping I make it before his mom gets home. I push the door open and it is quiet. I grab my bad and call for Harry. "Harry?"

His bedroom door is cold. I lean my ear against the door and hear a soft moaning noise. I pull the door open and there he is. In bed. With another girl. "Harry." I say. My eye immediately begin tearing up.

"Primrose!" He screams after me, but I am already running. Out of that room, out of that house. I hear him behind me, screaming for me. I don't stop, not even for a second. Eventually he catches up with me and grabs my arm. He pulls me towards him. "Primrose. Let me explain." He says, gasping for air.

"No, Harry, I understand." I pull away from his grip and run home.