Chapter 6 - Figuring Out How To Be A Ghost

I opened the door of the broom closet, finding Mitch with his face burried in his hands, siting on a crate.

"Oh, Mitch," i said, walking in and kneeling next to him.

"I'm a loser. I did that to her," he said.

"No you didn't. It was an accident. Jolie really loves you. She just misses you," i said.

I then look at the corner of my eye spotting something interesting.

I grab the bok and read the cover.

"Trickery of the Afterlife Phantoms," i read, opening the book.

I realized, it was a steps book for ghosts!!

How to walk through walls, become solid yet invisible, how to become visible, everything.

"Mitch, look," i said, showing him the book.

He loked at it (while i held it, sicne he couldn't hold it) and he looked like he found hope.

"Let's try then," he said.

"Alright, let's start with making you solid. Right now, you can go through walls and stuff, but we need to figure out how to make you solid yet invisible to others," i said.

"Sounds like high school," he smirked.

I laugh and swipe his shoulder, oddly going through him. "Well, you can move solid objects, so let's give it a try. You have to think solid. First test is seeing if you can either go through this door or not," i read.

"Easy enough," he said, getting up and wiping his eyes dry.

"Alright, think solid and then when i say go, walk towards the door without opening it," i said.

"Got it," he said and i shut the door, stepping back.

"Alright, go!!' i said.

I saw as Mitch went through the door like a normal ghost could but i screamed as he did.

"What?!" he asked.

"Where are your legs?!" i shouted.

He looked down, to see everything from the waist down was gone.

"AAAHHH!!! What the fuck?!" he shouted, floating around.

We then hear thuds coming from the other side of the door.

I carefully open it to reveal his entire bottom half.

"This is really weird," he said.

"Why would you think half of you being solid??" i asked.

"Well, i was kind of thinking of Jolie," he said.

"But why would that...." i began to say, then saw he was blushing.

I facepalmed.

"Seriosuly dude. Just get back together and let's try it again. and solid clean thoughts, thank you," i snapped.

He just laughs as he puts himself together and walks back into the closet and i shut the door.

"Alright, ready??" i asked.

"Ready," he said.

"Go!!" i said.

I hear a thud and before i know it, his legs are running around in circles again.

"Ow," i hear Mitch mutter from the door.

I open the door, se he's a floating body again. He was rubbing his forehead. I look, seeing his legs crash against the wall and fall down backwards.

"Yeah, this is gonna take a while a while," i said, rubbing the side of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. 

FEEDBACK!! ^.^