Chapter 5

Ty's POV

I raced away into the forest crying my eyes out. I could't run anymore so I fell to my knees.

"Adam why!" I screamed and started sobbing

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. For all I know it could be a squid. I keep sobbing till the thing spoke.

"Hey, man are you ok?" He said with a rather high pitched voice

"Yea I'm fine." I said whipping away a tear

"Are you sure? You shirt is half burn and your burn pretty bad." He said

I looked down at my shirt he was right I'm not ok.

"Here lets get you fixed up." He grabbed my hand and helped me up. Man! Was this guy weird he was a melon wearing 3d glasses!

"My names Deadlox, but my friends call me Ty." I said

"My names Bash!" He said with a huge smile

"Here follow me!" He said and ran off into the forest

Hey my life is pretty fucked up,but what could go wrong! I followed after him till the forest opened up to a beautiful cabin on a river.

"Don't be shy come on in" he said and pushed open the door.

I followed him in and wow! This place was beautiful! He has quite the decorating skill.

"Here you take a seat I'll go get the bandages."

I sat down on his couch and my eyes wandered around. There was a grand father clock in the corner and art in the walls. He came back into the room and put a box on the coffee table.

"Here you let me see your arm." He said

I held out my arm and the minute I moved it pain shoot through it.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain

"Ahh must be broken. I have just the thing. He went over to the box and pulled out a sling. After a couple minutes of pain and struggling we got it on. Suddenly we herd a voice outside.

"Hey man! What the poo! Let me go!" Said the voice

"Pewface? Is that you?" Bashur screamed and ran outside me on his tail

Sky's POV

Oh god! Oh god I killed a man! I didn't mean to just that kid with the headphones! I'm his best friend! Haha please I never had friends. I feel bad now I can't get the image out of my mind. Him screaming at me and the river if tears flowing down his face.

Well that's all I can think of after that. After I got back they took the suit and sent me back to my room. I need to leave! I can't stay here any more. These people took blood of there own kind. Who knows what else they're going to do? But what about Dawn? The girl of my dreams.

Ty's POV

Outside was none other then a squid. Oh what else would it be! The squid was holding a whiteish gray dog.

"Give us Ty and you can have your pet back." The squid spoke

"No!" He said backing towards me "No! I won't let you touch my friend! Pewface has survived a ton of things and he can beat the crap out of you!"

"Yea right I'm a all powerful......." He said

He never got to finish because he kinda got his head cut off.

"Rob-Ot will protect Bashur!"Said a robot

"Thanks Rob-Ot!" Bash said run over to Pewface

"Are you ok buddy?" He asked the wolf

"Yea I'm fine, but who the balls is that?" Pewface said looking at me

"Hey! That's my catch fraise!" Bashur yelled like a little kid

"Oh.....um....Who the poo is that?' Pewface said

"That's better" Bashur said patting him on the head

"That's Ty! I found him in the forest. He's my new friend!" Bashur said

"Yea nice to meet you Pewface and Rob-Ot. I said with a smile

Am I on crack? Do I really see a melon man, a talking dog, and a robot?

I rubbed my eyes a few times and they were still there. Guess I'm not going crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was boring I know. Next chapter things will get intense.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-Caycee