Love is sweeter the second time

**This is my second one-shot story. Hope you guys like it. and I am dedicating this again to Xiaokulet, for she really inspires me in writing stories.. :))

To xiao: Thanks for inspiring me to write my stories even though I am not so good at it. You are my best inspiration!! hahahaha. so drama! :D

#################################################

~Sandy's POV~

"You see, Kris likes someone, "

Kentz said to me on a windy day on the bench.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, then I began crying.

I got up and went next to the tree, under the shade. "I was a fool...to think I had a chance with Kris! I was being overconfident!"

My tears fell down onto the ground, and Kentz came over to me and grabbed my arms. "It's okay, there are many other good guys out there," he whispered softly, trying to comfort me.

"Lots of good guys...like me." I looked up at him, tears still falling from my eyes and down my cheek.

"You can like me...I won't mind," he wiped a tear away from my soft skin.

If I really don't have a chance with Kris after all that had happened between us...then Coach is right.

I...I can find someone else to give my feelings to.

All of this time, Coach had been next to me, by my side and helping me out while Kris ignored me and maybe, just maybe, tried to avoid me.

Now I realize something important. I don't love Kris anymore...

The person I love is...

...Coach Kentz.

I hugged tightly and cried into his chest, letting all of my emotions flow out.

"Coach...no, Kentz! Please listen to what I have to say!" I said, summoning up all of the courage I had.

This was the only chance to tell him how I feel, I wanted to respond to him.

"Okay," I heard him say.

I held my breath, still in his arms, and I began speaking.

"I-I...I like you! I realize that now...you've always been there for me when Kris avoided me and ignored me." My voice was muffled because my face was in his chest.

I was blushing furiously, and I didn't want him to see my face. I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

Kentz's eyes widened, it was the first time she called him "Kentz" instead of Coach. And then he smiled, also blushing as he embraced her tighter.

"Sandy...I like you too," I heard him say.

My heart beat faster and I felt an overwhelming happiness enter from my heart, spreading throughout my body.

I cried even harder upon hearing his words, I was too happy.

He also called me my real name, Sandy, in which Kris never called me.

"Sandy," he whispered into my ear. It made me blush harder and shiver.

Then, I felt him push me away a little bit, and I let him, despite my crying and blushing face.

Then, he leaned in, and I felt something warm on my lips. We kissed under the shade of the tree, the sunlight shining brightly, as if approving our relationship and actions.