ch.8

Zoe POV

"Come on Willie I gotta get home"zipping my bag I headed to the door waiting on him.

"Ugh ion want you to go" he said coming over to me an pecking my lips."awe well summers almost over and school is starting back so.."

"I know"

We made our way to Kayla and my condo, to my surprise she wasn't there so Willie stayed and kept me company we baked cookies and watched Netflix.

Kayla POV

I stayed the night at Timmy's last night an that don't feel right I'm mean cause I still be textn markey and everything.

Me and markey conversation hasn't got sexual or anything so I think its okay for me to text him plus timmy never made me his girl Yea we kiss and have sex but he never told me or anyone else I was his girl so ...Yea were just friends with benefits..eh but back to the money.

Walking into the big nic I walked up to Timmy's office and typed in the pin they changed the knock and now we do a pin number that only 5 of us know, Timmy, me, Willie, Zoe and Tasha.

I waved to timmy as I walked in and grabbed a bottle of water "hey" he mouthed to me with a smile I waited for him to finish on the phone but it was taking a long tine so I left out and walked to the Kristy creme donut shop

"Uh can I have two regular Kristy creme donuts and one with lemon filing please"

"Yes ma'am that will be 11.55" I gave her a 20 and waited on my change the headed to the pick up line.

I got my donuts and tried to hurry and eat them while they were warm and now my stomach hurts really bad. I went to the room in the back were everyone be to see what's up, it was packed with niggas and females, so I grabbed a chair at the head of the table that was empty and finished off my water,when I looked up everyone was staring at me like the fuck they want "is their a problem?"
"Ma you can't sit their that's the boss chair" he said with a chuckle the boss? Who is the boss? Oh Yea "oh I'm sure there want be a problem"
"Just cus you fucking him don't mean you special sweetheart you might as well fall in line behind the rest of us" some light skin chick with red hair said and all the other girls nodded in agreement. "Hunny like I said before I'm sure there want be a problem"
"Alright sweety but he's not the one to make mad" the guy said speaking up again
"No I'm not the one to make mad" I said sitting back and crossing my legs."damn after a quick fuck this bitch think she the shit up in here running shit" the red head said. So I stood up a walked in her face and told her" I do run shit not because of a man but because that's how my daddy raised me"then I walked away and headed back to my seat "and cool out with that B word " just as I said that timmy walked in and she hand a smirk on her face like no boo.

Timmy walked over to me pecked my lips twice and pulled me up so he could sit down then pulled me onto his lap I wanted to smile so bad and laugh in this hoe face but I held it in , but her ugly ass was over there frowning and shit and looked like she was one of those grimy lil thottys so imma have to watch her.

We had been back there for 2hrs and I was tired as fuck, " babe I'm ready to go" I said turning to face timmy " uh alright let's go" we headed out and timmy dapped up his boys , outside walking to his car he stop and started staring at me and kissed me but not and ordinary kiss this was with passion and love " will you be mines" he asked looking deep in to my eyes causing me to look away and he turned my face back to him and waited on my answer "timmy I told you I don't know how to love the right way so if your hurting I want know what to do when you need that sensitive side of a female I want be able to give you that "
" I know but I still want you in my life"
"This is gonna be one fucked up relationship" I said kissing back and he grabbed my face deepening the kiss