War

Hello the names Ben, Ben Victors. It's just an ordinary day if you consider ordinary in a Def Con 5 situation with Russia. Everyone in my family has been forced to join in the war. My mom was spared to take care of me. I am 16 and I have a feeling my name isn't to far away on the list. If I got drafted I would cry hard I am not the bravest fellow. I get beat up and bullied a lot.

Today is school which means I have to deal with Dennis the bully this guy is a full on jerk. I get to my locker and open it and I then see Dennis, I think I tingled my pants a little he is looking especially strong today. Veins popped up all over his arms, men I am terrified. He came and closed my locker in which it took me 5 tries to open I haven't been to school for a week due to my family mourning over our relatives that went grievingly to war. All that kinda made me behind on school stuff.
Anyways Dennis said,"how you doing today you little squirt". He then pushed me on the floor. I was like dude what the hell. He always hated me especially I have asked him a bunch, why he hates he shrugs it off then pummels me. He beat me till I cried and wailed. The bell rang and I was saved.
Cassandra walks to me saying,"hey what's up how ya pulling through". We are in class right now Beau comes to and asks the same question. I reply that I am fine except Dennis kicked my ass not to long ago. The rest of school was a blur.

I got back home to see the saddest look on my moms face, she came to me kneeled and sobbed I knew what just happened I got drafted. I kneeled and I sobbed too.