Fairy Tales Don't Exist

FAIRY TALES DON’T EXIST...

Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her mom told her, about finding her prince charming - just like her mother did when she found her father. Just before her 16th birthday, tragedy strikes and the flawless life she once knew is shattered.

Everyone changes and she decides that the only way to survive is to keep all those emotions and hurt she feels locked tight inside her and not let anyone in. She loses all her friends and those very friends that were by her side most of her life are now the ones bullying her and making her life hell.

She moves to a small town, little does she know that the town is run by wolves. She meets a brown wolf at the waterfall the first night in town and soon a friendship forms.

At a bar one night she runs into a gorgeous guy name Jax, soon to be Alpha of the towns pack. Jax immediately feels something for her and she feels the same way. They become close…

What will happen when the brown wolf from the waterfall comes into the picture …in his human form? Will she recognise him? What will happen to Lexi and Jax? Will Lexi’s trust in her friends still be there after all the secrets come out? Will she accept the fact that her best friends are werewolves and there is this secret world out there that she never knew existed?

Will they find out that Lexi has also been hiding something from them, something she’s ashamed to admit, will they think less of her or help her? While she hides her feelings for one of the wolves, she falls madly in love with the other, thinking that her mother was right after all - she’s found her prince charming. As soon as things seem to be perfect , tragedy will strike once again, how will she fix her broken heart this time?