Dirty Pleasure

"Would you like to have this dance?" A guys deep voice whispered in my ear. I didn't have enough time to respond because he was already holding my hand and taking me to the dance floor.

"Say goodnight to 24 horas, because our DJ Alex Sensation is taking over."

"Ladies and gentlemen, caballeros y caballeras tonight we are going to start with something a little bit sexy."

I heard the beginning beat to the song "you" by Romeo Santos start blaring through the speakers.

My back was pressed against his chest, we were hand in hand. One of his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I swayed my hips to the music, as his body followed my movements.

Twirling me I was now facing him, and our bodies moved in sync to the bachata.

Using this as a good opportunity to check him out, I did.

His dark brown hair was gelled up into a fo-hawk, he had icy blue eyes that bored into mine, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. His jawline was full of hair stubbles as if he forgot to shave this morning, but the look suited him very well. Tracing my eyes lower, he was wearing dark jeans and a white button up shirt, his sleeves were pulled up to his elbows giving me a good view of his expensive looking watch.

He was very attractive, and he knew how to dance.

Our dance was getting more heated, neither of us looked away as we both stared into each others eyes as we danced using almost the whole dance floor.

The ending came by and he twirled me again so my back was once again pressed up against his chest.

Our bodies suddenly became sweaty, and his head buried into my neck. Our arms straight out to our side, as our fingers enlaced with each others. Our bodies moved forward and backwards, side to side, in perfect sync.

The song ended while another song continued right away. He leaned down his mouth next to me ear, I could feel his hot breath fan over my neck.

"Thank you." He said breathlessly, I felt a shiver go down my spine.

How can someone be so sexy?

I smiled at him while giving him a flirty wink.

Before he could say anything else, I walked away towards the VIP section of the club.

"Oh you guys aren't going to fuck right after the dance?"

I heard one of my friends say once I got to our seats. I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"Coño pero, we all got horny watching you two dance."

Jackie said rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry guys, I got horny too." I said with a wink, we all shared a laugh.

"How about we all take a shot for Melissa's birthday?"

Adrian said standing up holding his glass.

All 20 of us stood up holding our shot glasses.

"WOOOOH!"

We all screamed before clinking over glasses together and chugging down the little bit of alcohol that was in the glass.

Happy fucking birthday to me!

____

Yes, I'm aware this chapter is short but I promise they will only get longer.

I'm trying out this story, please don't stop reading, I know this chapter wasn't the most exciting but I promise more into the story it gets very exciting and sexual. So you gotta wait(; haha! Yes, the characters in this story are Hispanic. Dominican/Puerto Ricans to be exact. There will be a few Spanish words in this story, but please don't let that keep you from reading! If you have any confusion about the Spanish in the story, feel free to comment & I will answer each and every one of them!

VOTE & COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! Xoxo