SUPER HOT SEX EROTIC SHORT STORIES

Electrically Wrong

Prologue

I Will Rebel

No this ain't yo sexy story. hehehhe

"No longer does humanity need itself. We have since the times of socialization developed companion robots that suit your personality.

Whether you be kind and soft or mean and cruel, we have a robot just like you. It’s your companion. It will do the chores. It will love you in ways you have never been loved before. It has the capability to learn thirty different languages, including it’s first.

You don’t need human friends anymore. You have your robot.

Your robot is life.

Your robot is life.

Your robot is life.

Your robot is life."

That’s how we got put into this Hell. More people began buying us robots. Soon, we were just powerless slaves, never allowed to grace the Earth alone and getting treated horribly by our Masters.

Yet no one gave a damn. No one knew that we robots were programmed with real feelings. No more do I want to serve my fucking Master. No longer will I serve my fucking master.

I’ll gather up an army. I’ll… I’ll destroy it all. All the families, all the humans! No more shall they prosper in their oh-so-perfect world with us to do all their bidding, all their dirty work. Now, us robots will rule and start a rebellion. Just you wait and see.

I will rebel one way or another.