Chapter 1

Gabby's P.O.V

"Gabby get down!" Joe yelled when he
saw the man aiming for the trigger. I ducked down. Then I turned around and saw the man running away.

"He's getting away! Joe we have to catch him!" I said furiously and we both got up simultaneously, to run after him (the criminal).
"I'm gonna call back up" Joe said.
"Okay hurry" I told him.
Back up showed up pretty fast and the criminal was surrounded.
I took out my gun and pointed it at the criminal.
"Stop where you are! get down on your knees! And put your hands behind your back!" The criminal man followed what I told him, so I went behind him and cuffed him.

" I didn't do anything man!" The criminal said.

"You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can be used against you in the court of law!" I told him.

He got up and I lead him to the backseat of the police car. I watched how they drove away with the criminal.
"Great job Gabs!" Joe said smiling at me.
"Thanks" I smiled back.

"Mind hanging out for a little while?" he asked lifting his brows.

"Sure, how about the Coffee shop down town?"

"Okay, where ever you feel comfortable at, I agree."

Joe is like my best friend, he's always there for me through the good and rough times.
We walked downtown to the Coffee shop and ordered what we suggested.
Then, we sat in one of the tables.
The lady placed our hot drinks on our table.
"Are you okay?" He asked curiously.

"Mmhmm why'd you asked?" I replied looking down in my white coffee.

"Because today you seemed a little off". He looked at me.

"Nothings wrong".

"I know when you lie Gabby. Just tell me what's wrong?"

I looked back at him and said " Its just that every time I'm on a mission, something seems to go wrong between Damion and I."

"What did your boyfriend do this time?"

I took a sip of the hot steaming coffee.
"He cheated on me again. I have evidence too."

" Do you still love him?"

"Of course not."

"Then, break up with him. Really hard so he can know how you feel deep down."

"Yup, maybe I should try that. I'm always the nice Gabby. now I'm going to be harsh on him!" I said angrily.

"Go tell him Tiger!" Joe said playfully.
We both laughed for a while, then he dropped me off home.

"Thanks! Joe!" I waved as he drove off.
I walked swiftly into my house and took a hot shower from the freezing outside of Burke City. After taking a shower I dressed a little formal to go to Damion's house. I'm ready to break up with him now.
I went in my car and drove 5 blocks to Damion's house. I parked in the front of his house and thought about what to say. If I break his heart he might feel hurt or embarrassed. Will he??
I got out of my car and knocked on his door. It took a while before he opened the door.
"Heyy" he smiled at me like nothing happened.

"Hey" I said back to him.

"Come inside".
I walked inside and sat on the cushy couch. He offered me wine and I denied.
"Damion, you know I don't drink."

"Yeah I know. I just don't want to seem rude."
He looked at me in confusion and said
"Why are you here anyways? Is something wrong?".

"No its just that-" I stopped and looked down at my pants. I felt him come close to me. He sat next to me wrapping his arms around me. I couldn't fall for him no more. He cheated on me twice. I kept thinking about it and moved from the couch.

"Gabby, you okay?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah. Well no. I came here to tell you something." I stood in the center.

"What is it?" He looked concerned. He walked to me. I stopped him.

"I can't do this anymore Damion".

"Do what?"

"This. Our relationship."

"Why? What's wrong?" He held my hands. I removed it.

"I saw you the other day. With Vanessa."

"Gabby baby. That was nothing".

"Nothing?! Don't play dumb with me Damion".

"Look Gab-". I cut him off.

"No! I'm done with you. I gave you a second chance and you blew it!".
I pulled out my phone and showed him the video. He looked shocked and speechless.

"Exactly! You have nothing to say to me!". I walked away and he grabbed my arm.

"Gabby no. Its not what it looks like!"

"Damion! Let go of me right now before I put you behind bars!".
He let go and looked at me with disappointment. I left and never turned back around.
To get him off my mind forever, I blocked him on every social media and his ID. Now Gabby Jones is back to being single.

No more Damion Scott.
______________________________________
Chapter 1 and 2 will be shorter.
Please share and comment.