Chapter 15

The new character presented, Jalena, is pronounced Ya-lane-ah. It's like the character from the show Hit The Floor.

Chapter 15 - Toni

I knew he was coming to meet some bitch! 

I hid behind the large fern in the corner of the lobby until they were escorted towards the back. Ignoring th too-friendly waitress, I took a seat at the bar a few tables behind him and my eyes almost bulged out my head when I saw that fat bitch smiling at my man!

I began to get up when I saw Derrick and Anthony seated right beside them.

What the fuck?!

FUCK! I smelled a set-up. If I walked over there, shit would not be pretty. I had to wait, because as much as I loved Jay, I wasn't going to jail for anyone. Let me see that fat hoe alone, I swear her ass was mine! 

I tried to listen to what they were saying and hide myself at the same time, but then a drink was placed in front of me. I looked up at the blond bartender and shook my head, pushing the drink back toward her.

"Ma'am I ain't order this, take it." I said when she began to walk away.

"Oh, my apologies. This is from the gentleman there," She said, pointing to a man a few seats down holding up a clear drink, tipping his head at me. Damn, that nigga looked good and familiar. 

I smiled, mouthing a thank you. 

I looked down at the drink, it looked like vodka or something, but I wasn't drinking anything sent by a man anyway. I heard about those date-rape drugs and roofies niggas be slipping in drinks. That wasn't about to him. I could be wrong, but you never know, especially in the Chi.

When I looked up and didn't see the handsome man, I held up my hand, and the bartender came over still smiling bright. I returned it, asking her to take the drink and bring me a water. Not even a minute later, I heard the scooting of a chair. I knew it came from beside me, and then he spoke.

"Hola, mami. How are you?" I almost fell out the damn chair. His ass was Latino!

Oh... Papi

"Hi..."

"Ricardo, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, hermosa." I nodded, moving almost like I was hypnotized and placed my hand in his. He brought it to his full lips, kissing my inner wrist. Who knew that was so sensitive? 

"You must not remember me, huh?" He smiled, still holding my hand.

"Uhn-uhn." I said, looking into his blue eyes.

"It's me, little Ricky..." I gasped, my mouth opening wide.

"Ricky? Damn, boy, look at you!" I said, leaning over to give him a hug. He returned it, chuckling against my hair. I immediately pulled away, patting my hair down. What's wrong with men? Don't they know they had no right to come near a woman's hair? Especially my Brazilian.

I was turned off now.

"So how you been?" He asked, smiling, almost making me forget he crossed the line with his sexy mouth on my expensive hair. Maybe he can get a free pass, he didn't know.

"I'm good papi. How you doing? You look good; braces gone, mohawk gone, and all the baby fat too." He chuckled before standing. 

"Exactly. I just wanted to say hello and let you know what you tuned down a few years ago. I can still see you're as arrogant and stuck-up as I remember. Jalena?" I had no words when the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen walked up, her hair in long black curls walked up, taking his hand.