Seth and Amber: Chapter 9

Seth and Amber arrived at Seth's office very very late, 1:00 to be exact. When Seth and Amber walked in, they walked hand in hand, which of course every person started to look at each other and whisper. It drove Amber crazy, everyone was going to think that she was just sleeping with Seth to get ahead, which was for sure not true. When Seth and her got to his office there were people all standing around his office looking pretty pissed off. Amber knew most of them there was Mila Kunis, Seth Green, Alex Borsitein, Alec Sulkin and Mike Henry. She really didn't know Mila, Seth, Alex or Mike but she totally knew Alec. Seth and her walked up to the office and Amber became more aware that everyone was looking at her. Seth moved past the people who were now chatting with him and asking him were the hell had he been. Seth opened his office and pulled Amber and the rest of the people came in. 

"Everyone listen to me now" said Seth trying to bring some order to this. "Everyone this is my girlfriend Amber and she works here so be nice to her or I'll fire you". Amber thought she should levee and go back to work. Amber looked at Seth. 

"I'm going to do my job now but you know....thanks for everything". Before Seth could say anything Amber slipped threw the people and started to walk to the animators room. Everyone looked at Seth for an explanation. 

"OK so that's why you hired her so you can nail her" commented Mike. Seth rolled his eyes at them, he knew he was going to get this kind of heat. 

"OK look guys I'm going to say this once and then your going to get the fuck out of my office. I did not hire her just so I could bang her brains out but we did have a date yesterday and we did sleep together and we are dating but I want you all to be nice to her because she has had a hard life and I don't want any of you to make her feel uncomfortable, got it? OK now all of you get out of my office". Everyone looked at each other and there was some whispering but almost everyone did what there told, expect Alec. 

"Dude what's her sercet, I know she has one but I don't know what it is". Seth rolled his eyes he wasn't going to let Alec know what Amber told him. 

"Dude I'm not going to tell you, it's between me and her and that's it". Alec rolled his eyes as he headed for the door. 

"Dude just be care full, it's the mysteries ones that bite". Alec then left Seth's office, making Seth wonder what he meant by that.