Secret Garden ~ Shortish Imagine

Secret Garden~

"What exactly is weird about that?" Harry stood next to you, looking a bit like baby Tarzan caused by his wet hair.

You looked the same, actually. It had been raining for hours, though Harry wanted to go outside for some unknown reason.

"I don't think it's normal to go outside in the pouring rain." you said with a chuckle, and Harry shook his head.

"It's not."

His green eyes twinkled while watching you, and he smiled widely. You tilted your head a little, squinting a bit with your eyes. Was he planning anything?

Unannounced, Harry moved closer to you and took both your hands, his hair dripping. He moved his head closer, so his lips almost touched your ear. A raindrop fell down his lower lip, and ended up on your neck. You chuckled softly.

"That tickled." You murmured, giggling. Harry didn't say anything. It almost looked like he wanted to tell you a little secret.

Harry slowly opened his mouth. His cold breath, mixed with the raindrops, made you shiver.

"I'm going to take you to my secret place," he whispered. His voice sounded so deep and soft. You held your breath for a second.

"Secret place? Does that even exist for the famous Harry Styles?" You grinned teasingly, and Harry chuckled, taking a hold of your hand, and pulled you down the old London road.

Your heart raced. Harry leaned against your arm as you walked, interlocking his fingers with yours. You both passed through a dark narrow alley, and slowly, the grey asphalt overflowed into a soft and sandy subsoil.

You looked around, confused. The typical houses of London totally disappeared. Instead, long trees shielded the busy traffic and sounds of the city.

"Is this your secret little place?" You asked Harry, but he just shook his head. You kept walking, and then Harry suddenly turned. Your mouth formed a large "O" when you arrived at a small grove of trees. Farther along, hidden behind large vines and shrubs, you could barely see a hedge. But only when you looked closely. Otherwise, you could have never noticed it, really.

Harry walked further, and pushed some vines a bit aside.

"Welcome to my secret place, princess." Harry whispered, grinning.

Just then you noticed a gate behind those neglected plants. It was a great gate of oaken wood, with those old fashioned rings on it to open it. Harry took one of the rings and pushed against the door. With a crackling sound, it opened.

"How on earth is this place so well hidden?" You asked agitated. Harry just shrugged. You tried to walk further inside, but the ground was so wet, muddy, and dirty that you got stuck. You blew a strand of hair out of your eyes and started wriggling your foot. Harry laughed, trying to help you out, but got stuck himself.

"Okay. This is actually pretty funny." Harry chuckled, and you grinned. Suddenly, you foot got out of the muck, and you both fell over, through the gate, into the park.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, concern in his voice, but you didn't hear him. There were flowers all around you. Flowers, flowers, and even more flowers, in the most wonderful colors you have ever seen. You also noticed that it had stopped raining. The sunlight streamed through the clouds, creating a fairy tale like light on the park.

"Wow." You managed to say. A butterfly settled down next to you on a rose bush. You heard Harry close the gate behind you.

"Wonderful, isn't it?" He sighed softly. Harry took your hand and helped you stand, pulling you closer to him.

You glanced up at him, wanting to say something, but Harry put a finger to your lips.

"Secrets are meant to be kept," he whispered, smiling. He sat down, pulling you along with him, into his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Babe?" His green eyes scanned your face.

"Yes Harry?" You smiled, blinking, your wet lashes fluttering.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course I can, Harry."

Your voice sounded silent and careful. Harry moved his face closer and softly kissed your lips. As he pulled away, he whispered something. And with those words, your heart skipped a beat.

"I'm in love with you."

~The End~