Niall Horan: truth or Dare

Niall Horan - Truth or Dare (Request from Gabby)

Your pov

*Imagine you have been invited over to play a game of truth and dare with Niall and the One Direction boys and it's your turn. You have been crushing on Niall for a while but have never gone further than flirting a little with each other. This has not gone unnoticed by the other boys*

'(Y/N) truth or dare?' Louis questions, smiling as he anticipates your reply.

'ermm truth?' You say, still questioning your decision.

'Really!? Come on (Y/N)! You're the only one who hasn't completed a single dare! Don't be a wimp.' Harry says with a mischievous smile, looking around at the boys for encouragement.

You look around to see all the boys agreeing and sigh

"Fine!" You give in. "Dare.' You see a huge smile beem on Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam's faces. You look to Niall who looks just as confused as you are as to why they suddenly look so happy. What on earth are they up to? The boys all look at each other before Liam and Louis both say:

"We dare you to kiss Niall." You look at the boys with wide eyes then glance at Niall to see him blush, refusing to make eye contact with you. He looks behind him as the boys all look proudly at each other. You take a deep breath and stand up, walking over to Niall and sit in front of him. Niall finally turns around and looks at you, giving you an nervous smile.

You take a deep breath, feeling your heart beating fast as you look at niall. You suddenly seem to completely forget that the rest of the boys are there, finding comfort in the familiarity of his eyes. You shuffle a little closer to him, taking a deep breath and placing your hand on his cheek. He looks at you and smiles again. With your eyes darting from his lips to his eyes you slowly lean in closer. His hand moves to your chin as you inch closer and closer.

Finally, your lips meet. You feel almost like you melt into him, completely losing yourself in the kiss. He pulls away and leans in to whisper in your ear.

"I love you (Y/N)." He whispers, making your smile grow wide.

'I love you too Niall' You reply, still in a hushed tone to keep the other boys from hearing. He leans in to kiss you again. You brush your tongue against his bottom lip asking for entrance which he willingly provides, deepening the kiss. You kiss for what feels like forever only to be interrupted by someone coughing.

You unwillingly pull away and look awkwardly at the four boys as you're pulled back into the room. Looking around, you find all of the boys staring at you and start to blush. You look at niall to see him also beginning to blush.

"Told you she liked you niall." Harry smirks, breaking the silence in the room. The boys giggle as you and Niall both go a deeper shade of red. You subtly look towards the bedroom at the back near the bathroom and then back at Niall. You raise my eyebrows hinting at him to follow you. He gives you a small but noticeable nod.

"I er.. I'm just going to get my jumper." You say getting up and making your way to the bedroom. Moments later you hear Niall opening the bedroom door. He walks in and smiles at you, sitting next to you on the bed. For a moment you both stay in a comfortable silence. You turn to look at him, finding him already looking back at you, smiling. Niall breaks the silence.

"You know, I meant what I said (Y/N)" He says breaking eye contact.

"So did I." You reply also turning your head away to hide your blushing.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you, I mean you don't have to, but I was just wondering if you'd want... to maybe be my girlfriend?'

'Niall I thought you'd never ask. I'd love you.' You beem, wrapping your arms around him and reconnecting your lips to his. After a moment you break the kiss and both walk out of the bedroom hand in hand. The boys all look at you knowingly as you walk back into the room, re joining the circle.

"I thought you were getting your jumper?" Zayn teases, raising his eyebrows.

"I was but I don't need it anymore" You giggle, looking to Nial and smiling, leaning into him, getting comfortable, planning to stay snuggled up to Niall on the sofa for the rest of the night.

_____________________________

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading. This was one of my first ever imagines, written on request from a friend of mine. She was desperate for something like this and so I wrote it. I hope you all enjoyed it!

If you would like to request an imagine, please either comment or message me with your name and the name of the guy (famous or not) you would like to be included in your story, plus anything else you specifically want to be included.

Thanks guys!

Prittypixie

xx ♡ xx