Advice on How to Write a Good One Direction Fanfiction

I saw @believeinmee's Tips and I wanted to give you my own tips on how to make a 1D-erful fanfics. See what I did there?  

 No? Well, enjoy. Hopefully, these can help you make a great fanfic. Let's start with the description.

  Tip #1:

  Your description should never, ever end with "Read to find out". Just, no. There was this one story with a good description. I was on the edge of my seat, until they told me to read to find out.

  Do that and I will give you a high five...

  in the face.....with a chair. 

Tip #2: 

 Your title should relate to your story. You can't just randomly pick your favorite One Direction song! For example, your story is about a girl who gets a DM from Harry on Twitter saying that she seems pretty cool and stuff. You name your story "Up All Night". NO! What the crap does that have to do with the story? The title should have something to do with the story. That's why the Hunger Games isn't named Unicorns are Beast. I mean, they are, but the don't need to be in that title, k?

Tip #3: 

 Ok, so lyk if u do dis I will cut u. K bish? 

 This is a freaking fan fiction, not a conversation between you and your best friend. There shall be no text talk. K, bish?

Tip #4: 

  Don't make everything happen in the first 1-5 chapters. The first chapter is suppose to be a prologue or an introduction to the story, characters and such. If your story is about a girl who is besties with Zayn, and they start to fall for each other, they can't be dating by the 5th chapter. That ruins everything. The main plot is over....what now? A bunch of random shit nobody needs. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! 

  Yes, I went there. 

  These are the tips I have for now. More to come soon. 

© 123ThatsMe1D, All Rights Reserved 

 (which means no stealies)