Harry styles dirty imagine

You lay in bed watching the telly. Your boyfriend Harry, right next to you, scrolling through his iphone. Harry lets out a big sigh and you look at him. "What you up to babe?" you ask switching channels with the remote. He mumbles scrolling through his phone. You roll your eyes and smile knowing he had no idea what you had just said. You get up to go downstairs to make something to eat. "Want anything?" you ask him. He shakes his head. You cross your arms and raise you voice a bit. "Harry." you say. He sets his phone on his bare chest. "Sorry, what is it love," Harry replies with full attention to you. "You want me to make you anything?" You ask again. "No thanks babe i'll eat later," he says going back to his phone. You walk downstairs and stop at the fridge. You move things around looking for something satisfying. Nothing, of course. You slightly slam the door and go back upstairs to grab your keys. "Hey Harry i'm going to go get something to eat, want to go with me?" You ask walking in the bedroom. "No y/n i don't feel very well, i am just gonna lay in bed today." he says with a fake cough at the end. You smile and laugh "Okay, next just tell me you dont want to go you dont have to lie."  Harry laughs and nods. You walk into the closet and through on one of harry's jumpers and a pair of jeans and slide on your boots. You give Harry a kiss and he grabs your bum. You smile in the kiss. "Love you." you say walking out the bedroom door. "Love you!" Harry shouts as youre halfway down the stairs. You open the front door and lock it on the way out. Fans are outside asking to see Harry, "Sorry, Harrys not feeling well," you say to them. They nod and walk out of the driveway. you get in your car and look in the rearview window to see them walk into the driveway again. You drive up to starbucks and go through the drive through."Hello welcome to Starbucks. What can I get for you today?" the lady in the speaker announces. "Hi can i get a caramel latte, a double chocolate chip frapp. and two  blueberry muffins," you say. "Of course you can!" the overly excited woman says. You pull up to the window. You pay and drive home. "fucking prices," you mumble pulling away. Girls are still in the driveway. You pull into the driveway and the girls open the door for you and grab your drinks. "Um its okay i got it." you nervously smile taking them back. You walk to the door then stop and turn around. "Girls he is sick he's not going to come out." you say sadly. "He will, I know my husband." A blonde snobbing girl says smirking trying to start an argument. You nod at the 13 year old and go inside. "Babe! Your wife thinks you should go outside!" you shout to Harry running up the stairs. As you open the door you see Harry wanking on the bed. "Harry!" you smirk. He looks up at you shocked. "I-uh-i was jus-," he sighs. "You caught me." he finally says to break the awkward silence. You smile and tiptoe over to him, you set the stuff on the floor and remove his hand with yours. You look at his member then at him and bite your lip, "Why would you do this without me?" you ask like you were hurt. He shrugs as his mouth forms in an "O" as you move your hand faster on his dick.  "Y/N" he moans. You stop and move down. You put your mouth on him and suck. He grabs your hair and moans. He lifts you up by your hair and kisses you sticking his tongue in your mouth.  He rolls over on top of you taking off your jumper and then your bra. He massages your breast with his massive hands. "Harry" you moan softly. He sucks your nipple and gently bites it. He drags his tongue all the way down to your jean button. He slowly takes them off, then takes off your panties even slower. He sticks his finger into you and slowly pumps it in and out. "Faster Harry," you whine. "Shh." he says continuing to go slow. He takes his finger out then licks your clit. He goes in eight motions then stick it in you. He progessively go faster and faster. Your almost at your peak. You grab his curls. "Harry!" you say arching  your back. He moves up and kisses you. You grip his back and grind into him. He sticks himself into you. He pumps hard, and fast, You scratch his back with every thrust. Harry keeps groan your name. His hnd grips your hips so hard you know he is going to leave bruises. His hand is on your chest and he is biting your arm. His thrust get sloppier. "Oh Harry faster." you shout. He gets a second wind and pumps faster. He kisses your lips "I love you," he keeps repeating "i love you so much y/n"  he repeats. "I lov- love yo- you too," you stutter, you both start to twitch. "H-ha-harry im          c-close." you mumble, "say my name when you cum baby," he says. "scream it for me love," he says again. "Harry!" you shout as you cum on him," He moans loudly and cums into you. He falls next to you. He grabs your hand and puts it on his chest, "that heart," he says "beats only for you."

Sorry if its not good it's my first dirty imagine hope you like it :)