My Childhood Lover : Chapter One

heythere guys, this is the first time I am writing a book. Well, please enjoy! (; If you like it, just press the vote button, fan me or like this. haha(:

So, well I would like to express my gratitude to my editor and one of my best friends, Jazel, for helping me edit! (; And you, the reader or any of my friends reading this haha(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

"Mom! I'm going to school!" I shouted to my mom before I rushed to the door. "Okay, honey!" I heard my mom shout back. I climbed into my best friend, Trisha's car.

"Hey babe, have you prepared for the 'results' for the speech and drama roles Ms Deanna will be announcing? I think she said something like using the story of Romeo and Juliet. The roles will be announced on today's Speech and Drama lesson! I am so excited!" Trisha said excitedly.

"Oh, er... perhaps so. Well, I don't think I would get some major role anyways. I might just be doing the props haha." I replied.

"That'll be boring, sweetie pie. Imagine you are Juliet, and one of those hot jocks being Romeo. Ohmygosh..." Trisha said dreamily. "And wait till it becomes some nerd's role. Hah." I teased.

Not long after, we reached the school. Cheerleaders, bimbos, bitches, sluts, jocks, nerds, emos.. You name it, they are everywhere. Some leaning against the lockers, gossiping, others strolling to their classrooms. 

I strolled to my locker and retrieved all the textbooks I needed for the first period.

Meanwhile, my childhood lover walked past. Darren. My heart palpitating. The tall guy strode down the hallway. His dark brown hair falling down at his eyebrow.. People stepped aside and made way as Darren casually walked. With his hand stuck casually in the hand pockets of his denim-blue jeans, he sent flirtatious winks to the girls that surrounded him. Funny how he doesn't have a fanclub(Maybe the cheerleaders had created it just that I don't know..) His tight black shirt groped his body at the right places. It disgusted boys, but it made us unofficial fangirls drool over him.His skinny jeans brought out his long legs.

A cheerleader, whom I think her name is Cindy, preened in the mirror of her locker and quickly ran over to Darren.

"Darren! Will you be my date?" Cindy asked with a smile.

The crowd ooh-ed and ahh-ed. Cindy grinned widely at the sound of the crowd.

"Sorry, hun." Darren winked as he walked away, leaving the dejected Cindy embarrassed.

The bell rang, much to the relief of Cindy. The crowd dispersed and the hallway was empty again.

I trudged into my classroom. "English Literature. Great.." I sighed.

I plopped down on an empty seat at the back of the classroom. "Oh.. boring boring boing Friday, once again, BORING." I grumbled.

"Miss Middleton, what did you just say?" Ms Barbara said.

"Oh, nothing. English Literature is fantastic, Ms Barbara!" I said with a bright smile.

Ms Barbara then started teaching.

I sighed. Why do we have to learn English Literature? It's not like we are going to be famous poets of the century in the future? I then put the thoughts away and started daydreaming about Darren..

All was interrupted when Ms Barbara announced," Class is over. You all may leave for second period."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this is the end of my first chapter! (: I know it's kind of short though but please bear with it! ( The story will be much better soon!)

The next chapter will be about the roles Ms Deanna had chosen for the play(: So please be patient to wait for it! Haha(:

Please click for vote or fan too! :)

I would most probably post in a few days! ;)