Nobody But You (Onikafaree)

[5 Years ago]

Onika: Safaree!

Safaree: Yes Onika?

Onika: Im scared..

Safaree: You'll be fine.

Onika: I know but what if the ride breaks?! I'm gonna die!

Safaree: Just trust me. As long as I'm around, nothing can ever hurt you.

Onika and her best friend Safaree were out as friends at an amusement park. Onika being as scared as she is of heights wasn't confident on going on anything high. She was terrified.

Onika: You know how many things could go wrong?

Safaree: No.

Onika: But-

Safaree: What did I tell you before?

Onika: That nothing could ever hurt me when you're around.

Safaree: That's right, now hold on.

Onika grabbed a hold of the only bar protecting with one hand and held onto Safaree's hand with the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onika Maraj (now commonly known as Nicki Minaj) has been best friends with Safaree Samuels (now commonly known as SB or Scaff Beezy) since she was a 14 year old girl. Now she is a 27 year old female rapper. SB has been supporting her since. People would see them together all the time and would compliment on how cute they looked together but Nicki would always just say that they were best friends. She never had any thoughts on having a serious relationship with SB because they have been friends for so long she can't imagine them being a couple. SB on the other hand had always had feelings for Nicki from the day they met. He had always wanted to be more then friends but he knew Nicki didn't see it that way and he didn't want to ruin the amazing relationship they had. They had been the closest of friends for over 13 years and nothing/no one could change the friendship they had.

"Faree can you come over?" Nicki asked Safaree over the phone from her bed.

"Sure Nic, anything wrong?" He asked while trying to find his keys.

"No I'm alright, I'm just home alone and lonely." Nicki said in a little voice. It was 9am and she was feeling alone but she also just wanted to see Safaree.

SB had found his keys and drove his car to Nicki's house. They didn't live too far away from each other but he liked taking the car.

SB had keys to her house but he realized he had forgotten them at home so he rang the doorbell. He couldn't hear anything so he decided to call Nicki to come and open the door. About 2 minutes later she opened the door with a blanket over her.

"Morning beautiful." Said Safaree.

"Hi." Nicki smiled.

-Nicki's POV-

Safaree always calls me beautiful. Lately though, it's been starting to mean more to me. I feel like he also means it in more ways then one.

Safaree stood at the doorway looking at Nicki. She looked like she was in a deep thought. He walked closer to her and picked her up bridal style.

"Oh my god Safaree what are you doing?" Nicki asked quickly. He had picked her up so swiftly and quick that she didn't have time to react.

He carried her up the stairs to her room. "You weren't moving so I decided to move you myself." Safaree chuckled.

"Well I think I know now." Nicki replied.

"Yo Nic I'm hungry as fuck." Safaree said as he placed her on the bed.