I'm a vampire, but my mates a werewolf? Wtf.

Y'all better like this, I've been working on it for days!

Votes, comments?! Much appreciated. 

If someone makes me a cover I will 'promote' them in the next few chapters as well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do if you found yourself knocking on deaths door?

Would you put up a fight or would you go in blissful peace?

Unfortunately, I did neither. Instead I died and woke as a vampire.

I guess you could say I was more dead then alive. But I still had a heart.

To be honest, I would have rather died. I can assure you it would've been much more better.

 Watching everyone I cared for, die wasn't really something that I loved to do. In fact, it depressed me to the point of insanity at times.

2 WEEKS AGO. The change.

I felt a burning sensation start within my fingertips and work it's way up through my arms and through-out my whole body. I felt as if I had drunk litres of acid. I screamed and thrashed about in agony on the hard cold ground. 'Make...it..stop' I was able to weakly get out. I felt so vulnerable, so weak. I hated feeling this way.

'Hush. The pain will slowly subside.' Said a smooth voice. I could barely make out who the person was, my vision was blurred and it was dark outside, making it hard to see anything. All I could make out was the beautiful dark blue sky and the twinkling stars. I slowly closed my eyes and prayed on every single star that the pain would go away.

'AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'. I screamed out in horrible agony. The pain was unbearable. It was the worst feeling imaginable, something I would never want anyone to go through. And as if someone had answered one of my many pleading prayers, the pain slowly subsided. I felt drops of sweat glide down my forehead and I felt myself falling into unconsciousness. I gladly let the darkness take over.

24 HOURS LATER

The darkness was peaceful, here I could feel no pain. I was at the moment laying in a field of grass, surrounded by beautiful Daisey's, running my hands through the grass I slowly felt myself slipping into consciousness. I was becoming anxious not wanting to leave this beautiful serenity.

 My eyes opened to their own accord only to find myself shutting them again. The sun coming from the window was hurting my now sensitive eyes. 'Wait for 10 seconds and you can open them again, your eyes should adjust by then.' I heard a deep voice say.

I counted up to 10 seconds and then slowly opened my eyes, afraid that the harsh light would once again hurt my eyes. I looked around and found myself lying on a floor of a small, confined room. It had only one window that looked out towards tall trees and the sky. The floor, the walls, the ceiling were all made up of wood. There was no furniture anywhere. I looked up to find a man leaning over me. 

Handsome was an understatement, this man was a God. Unfortunatley, he was too old for me. He looked to be in his early-30s. I gave him a questioning look, not wanting to speak. Afraid of my own voice giving out the fact that I was slightly nervous. You would be too if you found an extremely attractive man leaning over you. 

He sighed, looking at me intently before sitting down next to me. 'My name is Vladmir Rustamerin (Russ-ta-mer-en) I am a Vampire and you.. well you're one too now. I will be your trainer, taking you under my wing. And your guardian from now on as well.'