A Dark Plan

(This is no longer a continuation of my TLOS 5 The Final Battle fan fiction. Thank you and enjoy the story)!  Disneylove8 😄😎

There was part of the Fairytale world no one knew about. It was at the edge of the Eastern Kingdom. It had an invisible dome around it which made the area completely invisible so no one could get it or out. It was sort of a forgotten kingdom. A dark kingdom. It was full of vines, weeds, dead people, rats, bugs. Anything awful and scary you could think of...it was there. In the middle of the kingdom was a black crystal castle. No lights shown in the kingdom. It was completely silent. All the people who had been trapped there when the dome was placed were dead and decayed on the ground. The only sound in the kingdom that was made was footsteps coming from inside the castle.

A women in dark blue robes was walking around a room. She was holding a vial filled with a black liquid in it. She poured it in a vial filled with a purple potion. The purple potion was now black. It glowed and the women smiled at her new creation.  A loud rumbling then shook the kingdom, and knocked the women and all her potions onto the floor shattering.  She quickly stood up once the rumbling and shaking stopped.  She ran outside and look at the done surrounding her kingdom.

"I did it!" The women said.  "Or at least I think I did?" 

A crow then flew through the hole in the dome, and perched itself on a broken lamp post.

"I need your help little crow." The women took a tiny sheet of paper with writing on it and a string of yarn out of her robe.  She rolled the paper up and tied it to the crows leg.

"Take this to the Fairy Godmother in the Fairy Kingdom." She said to the crow. The crow cawed and flew back through the hole.

"Ok little sister, it's time for round two."
..................
The crow flew across the kingdoms to the Fairy Kingdom. The sun was just rising, and everyone was still asleep. The crow flew into a room and stood on a windowsill in Tangerina's room. The crow cawed loudly and Tangerina woke up and saw the crow.

"Well hello little crow." Tangerina said. She saw the paper around his ankle and untied it from the birds ankle. She unrolled it and read it. She gasped and shooed the bird away.

"I've got to tell the council." She said and jumped out of bed. She waved her hand around her nightgown and it turned into her regular everyday dress. She then ran out of her room to wake up everyone else.