Disciplining You

Here's a new story of mine! I hope you like it!

_______________________________________________________________

Keeley Fiscous, 22, awkward and pretty much incapable of anything. I’m getting sacked constantly which pretty much means I’m lacking money. I was walking though the streets of New York City when I saw a flier taped to a pole, stating:

WANTED: Pet Sitter

3 to 4 times a week

Pay: 20 each visit

Phone Number: XXX-XXX-XXXX

It was like a gift from Heaven! Pet sitting has to be the easiest thing. Well for me since I love animals. Dog, cat, anything. You name an animal and I probably love them.

I quickly grabbed the flier and went to the nearest pay phone I could find. I dug into my pants for loose change and swiftly deposited it into the pay phone. I tapped my foot anxiously on the concrete floor and blew my long brown hair out of my face.

“Hello?” A deep manly voice answered.

Shocked I almost dropped the phone not expecting them to answer, “Um hi my name is Keeley Fiscous and I found your flier tapped to a pole. I wanted to know if the offer for the pet sitter is still open,” I replied hastily to the man.

The other line was silent for a while in till he responded, “Yes this position is still open. If you’re interested please come to this address in 25 minutes.”

I quickly jotted down the address he gave me and said a quick thank you. Yes! I finally found a job! In this economy now there are not many jobs out there. And with a great pay like this, I felt like the luckiest woman alive! With my smile still in place, I powered walk to my new job.

*****

When I got to the address I couldn’t keep my mouth shut I was so astounded. A huge gorgeous building was in front of me. It looked very classy and this was just the outside! I looked down at my worn out jeans and black sweater, already feeling out of place here.

I walked in to the building immediately feeling the disapproving stares of men in business suits and women in their designer clothing. I sighed and scurried to the elevators, my head down casted and my hair blocking my face.

I looked at the sheet of paper with the information on in as I waited for the elevator to come. I heard a ding and glanced up to see that the elevator has arrived. I clicked floor 27, and the doors slowly started to shut. I felt the smooth ride of the elevator as it took me higher and higher away from the ground. All I could hear right now was the humming of the elevator and the stylish music playing above me.

With a ding the doors opened up slowly and I stepped out of the elevator. I looked down at my watch seeing that I had 5 minutes to meet my possibly new boss. I went to the room he told me to go to and knocked on the door.

Seconds later one of the most gorgeous species of man opened up the door, standing at about 6’4 with black shaggy hair barely reaching his collar and electric blue eyes were staring down at me.

“How may I help you,” this celebrity looking man said to me with his deep smooth sexy voice.

I felt a slow blush start to find its way to my cheeks as I quietly replied, “Um uh this is address I got for the pet sitting proposition.”

Those beautiful eyes looked me up and down, I felt self-conscious under his gaze. Maybe I should have worn something nicer or brushed my hair more.

I still can’t believe this celebrity like guy might be my new boss.

He stepped out of the door way clearly indicating for me to come in, I walked past him automatically feeling his body heat as I passed. I felt my jaw drop down the second time today, surprised I didn’t catch flies, at what I saw. This beautiful looked like it just stepped out of a five star hotel itself! With plush white carpet beneath my shoe covered feet, granite counter tops, and much more. Everything was done color coordinately, and you could automatically tell it was a bachelor pad.

I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned around to see the stunning man have an amused expression on his face.

“So you like my home,” he asked me smiling, “Why don’t you take a seat?”

I nodded bashfully at his question and chose to sit on the black leather sofa behind me. I started to fiddle with my fingers in my lap my, down casted watching them. I was never good talking to new people, mostly to stunning guys like him.

I swallowed nervously as I asked, “Do I need a resume for this? Or are you um just going to ask me question about myself? Or-“

He cut me of suddenly, “There is no need for that. I like you.”

He suddenly crouched next to me and took my chin in his hands and tilted my head in different angles.

I felt my face get redder than a fire truck as he brung his face closer to mine. He had a thoughtful expression on his face like he was thinking something over.

“With a face like that you’re hired,” he finally said.

“Erm... Wait... Sorry?” Was my smart response to what he said.

“Can you keep a secret?” he said suddenly.

“What? A secret?” I replied nervously.

“It’s a condition to get this job.  ‘The duty to protect confidential information’,” He stated, “You swear to keep everything that happens here to yourself?”

“Yeah. Of c-course. I k-know how to k-keep my mouth shut,” I stuttered out anxiously.

I looked around the room to keep myself distracted when I spotted my favorite author on one of his book shelves, “You like Lukas Knight too? I have almost all his books! He’s one of my favorite authors.”

He seemed to have an amused expression on his face as he let out a light laughter, “Well thank you. I am Lukas Knight.”

W-what?! This man is the Lucas Knight?! The man that makes girls and guys go crazy for him?!

I slapped my forehead when a thought came to me. Well no duh it’s him, he lives in a high-class apartment and this is probably why he cares about his privacy so much. I’m such an idiot. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I jumped suddenly when I heard a voice behind saying, “Sorry to disturb you little inner battle in your head, but do you want the job or what?”

I nodded my head quickly, feeling like a bobble head and replied to him, “Yes! Of Course, I would love the job!”

He chuckled slightly, “Generally all you have to do is grooming and feeding, most likely just doing whatever it likes. You also must play with it a lot, but taking it out for a walk is not needed.”

I nodded at all of this, taking mental notes.

“I understand. So um may I ask where the puppy is?”

With a confused expression on his face he turned to me, “Puppy? Ya I guess he’s a dog.” Wait was that a pause just then?

Lukas looked at me with an expressionless face and turned around to head to the white French doors separating this room to the other.

“I’ll be right back.”

“O-Okay,” I replied to him and started going back to fiddling with my fingers. I thought back to my conversation with him still confused as ever. Isn’t a dog sitter supposed to take the dog outside for a walk? I looked around the room, this place was so spacious. I wondered if he had a small dog?

I turned around abruptly when I heard a door slam from the ones Lukas just walked out of a couple minutes ago. And what I saw left me speechless.

What. The. Hell?