Battle Wounds

It hurts. When everyone hates you. When the one you though were your friends were really using you. It hurts.

Chapter 1

I walked into the studio. It was a bright mourning, it felt like the whole world was happy. But, my luck never last that long. I walked into the studio and saw everyone gathered in a circle talking.

"Heys guys" I implied nervously.

"what do you want chloe!"Emily turned her head and stared at me.

"Buzz off!! Mind you bees wax!!" she turned her head back to Stephanie and Tiffany.

"Ok? " I replied but regreted it.

" Excuse you? Chloe, dont be a bitch! Your so rude and demanding!" Emily shouted.

Stephanie and Tiffany glared at me.

" Got that chloe" Tiffany gave me the evil eye.

"Ya, got it" I told them as i turned around to go practice the routine.

Kate walked into the room and told us what is going on for that week.

"Ok so everyone will get a day off, But at the studio. We will be having a going away party for james since he is leaving next week."Kate shouted over the shouts of everyone.

"This will be a time ti hang out with friends." Kate continued.

My only friend was Riley. Keyword "Was". After she found out James leaving she always tried to push people away. Like she dosent want to get close with anyone. speaking of Riley, No one in the studio has seen her in a couple of days!!!

We went to the studio the next day to practice the routine. Riley was still not there and Kate was talking to her mom. Apparently her mom hasn't seen her either. She thought she was at the studio. Riley had...... Gone missing. Cops were on the job trying to find her. Her mom said last time she saw her she was in a depression. Alot of stuff from her room is missing and alot of food. I missed her. What was wrong? Why was she so sad?

James!! That's it!!! She must be some place the reminds her of James since hes leaving!! But where......?

Sqeezed! That's it!! I ran down stairs. It was still closed so I had to. The only thing I saw was a rope and a pile of something. Maybe she was sleeping?

I dug hrough the pile and stopped. There she laid. Dead. Neck cut, arms cut. Blood everywhere.......